Gut Health Dosing

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I’ve been using Gut health for just under a month. My digestion is a lot better now and I’m also less bloated which is great! Definitely a staple in my diet now.

I was just wondering for my up and coming bulk would i see a bigger advantage by dosing 2 caps a day? I do eat quite a lot at the moment but i'll be eating like a champion over winter so it got me thinking about my dosing of Gut Health. Any help would be appreciated ta! :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on a ton of factors, including AAS usage, stress levels, overtraining, proper rest...and of course Diet.

I would try maintaining standard dosage, but keep a close eye out for signs of compromised floral composition.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just as dsade pointed out, there are many factors that can contribute to Gut Health's maintained effectiveness. Once the probiotic bacteria within Gut Health colonize within your intestinal tract, the 1 cap/day maintenance dose should more than suffice.

Illness, injury, stress, antibiotic treatment, or excessive alcohol intake can alter the integrity of your newly acquired bacterial flora courtesy of Gut Health. When situations like this occur, i suggest a 3 day re-loading phase (2 caps/day) followed by reassesment of the situation after that point. Every person is a unique situation/set of events and may require playing with the dosing a bit.

Gut Health offers so many great overall benefits ranging from health/immune system upregulation, as well as effects on nutrient partitioning by enhancing the effects of nutrient breakdown and utilization by our bodies.

This is why it's such an amazing staple product for the price. :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks guys. its going to be interesting to see how it holds up when i bump my cals up quite a bit. But i'm thinking it'll do just fine.