That's right......RPN is at the OLYMPIA!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. That's right......RPN is at the OLYMPIA!!


    Just to give you all a heads up, we will be at the olympia this year! We encourage all that come out to stop by the booth and say hi. I will be giving T1 autographs from 10-2pm!! God, i'm kidding.......maybe!

    Christine, matt, and i should be out there this year to represent!

    We hope to see you all out there this year to support. RPN BABY!!!!

    :bb3:

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary



  2. AS weird as it will feel, we will be offering (and if you want, autographing) copies of Russel the Mussel.

    Also, look for super show discounts on NOxidant, Gut Health and Java Lather as well as free Java Lather samples!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. And we will have Trauma posing for pictures and autographing them. He will be our fitness model!
    •   
       


  4. ok, I was good till the T1 pictures, now I feel a bit queezy. Thanks a lot
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  5. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    And we will have Trauma posing for pictures and autographing them. He will be our fitness model!
    In a hoochie outfit.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. HUGE congrats to Dsade, Christine, Trauma and all associated with RPN.

    You guys have been working your Azzes off and have just gone to a new level.

    Very nice!


    I think you should have him naked except for that body paint that looks like he is on fire.

    (no homo)


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post


    I think you should have him naked except for that body paint that looks like he is on fire.

    (no homo)


    CROWLER
    Can't we just skip the paint and just light him on fire?

    As compensation, we will give him 20% off of Cycle support when he buys Havoc.

    If only someone would offer that.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    HUGE congrats to Dsade, Christine, Trauma and all associated with RPN.

    You guys have been working your Azzes off and have just gone to a new level.

    Very nice!


    I think you should have him naked except for that body paint that looks like he is on fire.

    (no homo)


    CROWLER
    Hmmm ,I'm not sure about working a booth with a naked flaming guy..lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hmmm ,I'm not sure about working a booth with a naked flaming guy..lol
    Trauma's gay?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Trauma's gay?
    Yeah remember, the wife is a front

  11. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Yeah remember, the wife is a front
    Well, he IS a murse.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    HUGE congrats to Dsade, Christine, Trauma and all associated with RPN.

    You guys have been working your Azzes off and have just gone to a new level.

    Very nice!


    I think you should have him naked except for that body paint that looks like he is on fire.

    (no homo)


    CROWLER
    Thanks for the props mike! FLORIDA FTW!

    The day i ever wear body pain though i'd have to kick my own azz!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    The day i ever wear body pain though i'd have to kick my own azz!
    That should be easy...I hear you are a real wuss.

    BTW, how's your Olympia RPN Representative top shape training routine coming along?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Damn this murse gig.........

    Can't even get any love from my own RPN crew!!!

    Starting my new job today in the clinical aspect was quite an eye opening experience. Now where i work is the 2nd busiest Emergency Room in the state of florida. The E.R. alone saw over 122,000 last year. So you can imagine it's nothing but ballz to the wall busy all day long. However, not an uncommon occurance to continue to work short and perform everyone elses tasks in the process.

    It seems that where i work is more concerned with kissing everyone's azz than actually focusing on patient care. Scary sh*t.......

    It hasn't been until recently that i've understood why so many people are getting out of the field. These days it's nothing but a giant liability to be a murse....

    I have no idea why i just went off on that rant lol, but i guess i needed to vent. It just ain't what it used to be.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  15. Sounds like you had a rough day at work!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    In a hoochie outfit.
    The Terminator rockin' the stripper heels? I wish I could get out there. For reals.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That should be easy...I hear you are a real wuss.

    BTW, how's your Olympia RPN Representative top shape training routine coming along?
    It's coming along. The last few months have been freakin' hectic, but i'm doing what i can. It's tough to have any kind of serious training routine while in the process of moving and getting settled. I painted all day yesterday, that about sums up my day.

    If we're out at the arnold next year i'll be a good 20lbs heavier than i am now. My big bulker is going to be in early january.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  18. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    The Terminator rockin' the stripper heels? I wish I could get out there. For reals.
    I can't believe you're going to miss RPN's inaugural booth experience?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I can't believe you're going to miss RPN's inaugural booth experience?
    I wanted to go but I can't really afford the trip at the moment.
    I can has plane ticket?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Sounds like you had a rough day at work!
    Yepper.....Frustrating stuff.


    I've already said, if this murse gig doesn't work out, i'll just become a pimp. Jayhawkk and i already have a bold idea lol! j/k



    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  21. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I wanted to go but I can't really afford the trip at the moment.
    I can has plane ticket?
    I hear ya buddy. Money is tight on my end as well. I went almost a month without working during this move. While it was fun to be a bum, the reality of it is finally settling in. It's a good thing the wife does pretty well.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  22. NO Joke here.

    A quick 4 week cycle of Havoc can make a BIG difference. If you also put the diet in order and actually work out it is even better


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    NO Joke here.

    A quick 4 week cycle of Havoc can make a BIG difference. If you also put the diet in order and actually work out it is even better


    CROWLER
    Tis the plan my friend.

    I plan to make the most of the next 4 weeks. Muscle memory is a beautiful thing. Speaking of that, i need to make sure i have enough Cycle Support.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  24. looks like you guys got a pretty good spot right across from MAP and the announcements table.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    looks like you guys got a pretty good spot right across from MAP and the announcements table.
    Right by the bathrooms, too.

    We did get the last good aisle row, IMO. Craig at weider was VERY helpful, advising us where to avoid and what the best spot is.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Right by the bathrooms, too.
    This is good. I hear people your age need to visit the little boys room quite frequently.

    The location is very good indeeed though.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  27. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    This is good. I hear people your age need to visit the little boys room quite frequently.

    The location is very good indeeed though.
    actually we were thinking of you with your particular...bend. We know how much you like being near the little boys room, too.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    actually we were thinking of you with your particular...bend. We know how much you like being near the little boys room, too.


    I have the bladder of a camel.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  29. when and where is the Olympia?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    when and where is the Olympia?
    The O is the weekend of Sept 28th in Las Vegas.

  31. My trip to vegas is officially booked!! The wife and i will be livin' it up at the "New York, New York!" I'm seriously honored to be part of RPN's inaugural booth debut!

    Woot, Woot!!


    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  32. I'm still jealous. Are ya'll gonna be at the Arnold?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I'm still jealous. Are ya'll gonna be at the Arnold?
    I believe we will be, but matt or christine should chime in to confirm it. I know i'll more than likely be out for that as well either way.

    Get on out there next year bob!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  34. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I believe we will be, but matt or christine should chime in to confirm it. I know i'll more than likely be out for that as well either way.

    Get on out there next year bob!
    Oh it's on!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  35. I'm not sure if we will have a booth but we will definitly be there.

  36. Doubtful I will make it this year unless it's spur-of-the-moment and I camp in the desert outside Vegas,but best wishes to the RPN Team!

    After about 90 days of field work, I am kinda sick of camping. lol

    Go get some table dances for me.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Doubtful I will make it this year unless it's spur-of-the-moment and I camp in the desert outside Vegas,but best wishes to the RPN Team!

    After about 90 days of field work, I am kinda sick of camping. lol

    Go get some table dances for me.
    Thanks bio! If you do decide to camp out, stop on in and say hi.

    Sin City baby!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  38. Our booth slot is up on the 2008 official olympia expo website. Make sure if any of you are out that you stop on by to say hi. I look forward to meeting those that do.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  39. ohhhh man... sorry im missing the O this year,... good thing RPN has a booth.. i dont know where matt/christine would hang all day without PAL holding down the fort!

    Trauma, have fun man.... get me some samples!!!

  40. Off to vegas we go!!!

    See you next week everyone!!


    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The next Mr. Olympia?
    By jas123 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 07:24 PM
  2. Np goes to the OLYMPIA!!
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 01:25 AM
  3. Mr Olympia
    By DRAKE in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 08:41 AM
  4. Olympia
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 01:43 PM
Log in
Log in