dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok...the secret ingredient finally arrived today, and I did the first batch. It came out pretty damn cool.

We're going to go ahead an offer some of these at Nutra for a beta price.

Ingredients: Olive Oil Soap, Shea Butter Soap, Goats Milk Soap, EMU OIL SOAP, L-carnitine, Pantothenic Acid, Oatmeal, PomeGranate Oil, Raspberry Ketones, Green Tea Extract, Apple Polyphenols, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Witch Hazel (astringent), Peppermint Extract.

The scent is no Java Lather, I will be honest, but testing of the beta BEFORE the Emu Oil soap came in was VERY positive. The addition of the Emu Oil soap, with its anti-inflammatory and penetration enhancing properties should only make it better.

EDIT: Forgot the Oatmeal. This is finely ground steel cut oats which adds a GENTLE exfoliant action and gives the bar a very unique feel to it. It is akin to a soapy washcloth.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All kinds of good stuff coming out!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love it bro! Its nice seing a company like RPN thriving and bringing out amazing products to the market.

I wont even lie, you guys have something to cater to EVERYONE. Bravo bro, Bravo! :clap2:

phantom

Awards
  • Established
WOW-Awesome lookin ingredient profile on this.Can't wait to try this out.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
And we're finishing up the writeup for the Hair Growth product VERY soon.
This sounds like another phenomonal product-will the Java shampoo be launching with it?

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
interesting...

do you have a rough idea when all this might hit? I would like to order this soap, the virile mane stuff and maybe this new shampoo all at the same time from nutra (international shipping is a git!) if possible.

You guys just keep coming out with products I want. How do you know my thoughts? Are you spying on me? I thought I saw someone lurking outside the other night....

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
And we're finishing up the writeup for the Hair Growth product VERY soon.

man, I know nutra is the forum sponsor, but where can we see a full product lineup. You definately have some interesting products. You need to get them listed on an RPN website my man, with some direct buying options, like the gift basket you had last year.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
man, I know nutra is the forum sponsor, but where can we see a full product lineup. You definately have some interesting products. You need to get them listed on an RPN website my man, with some direct buying options, like the gift basket you had last year.
This is coming soon, without stepping on Nutra's toes....things like new product betas and multipacks of Java Lather.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Nice ingredient profile that extends well beyond acne control.

As an aside...where oh where are you going to find a bunch of zitty teenagers to test this on? They are rare as hen's teeth around here.:study:

remma777

Awards
sweet ****ing sweet!!!! i cant wait to try the hair growth product.

simpledude

Awards
Ok...the secret ingredient finally arrived today, and I did the first batch. It came out pretty damn cool.

We're going to go ahead an offer some of these at Nutra for a beta price.

Ingredients: Olive Oil Soap, Shea Butter Soap, Goats Milk Soap, EMU OIL SOAP, L-carnitine, Pantothenic Acid, Oatmeal, PomeGranate Oil, Raspberry Ketones, Green Tea Extract, Apple Polyphenols, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Witch Hazel (astringent), Peppermint Extract.

The scent is no Java Lather, I will be honest, but testing of the beta BEFORE the Emu Oil soap came in was VERY positive. The addition of the Emu Oil soap, with its anti-inflammatory and penetration enhancing properties should only make it better.

EDIT: Forgot the Oatmeal. This is finely ground steel cut oats which adds a GENTLE exfoliant action and gives the bar a very unique feel to it. It is akin to a soapy washcloth.
so will this be an acne soap replacing java lather?

will it also help with stretchmarks?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Replace? nope.

While Java LAther seems to be very effective at helping minimize acne breakouts, this soap is designed especially for acne control.

The pheromone soap and the Banish are additions to the soap lineup.

simpledude

Awards
Replace? nope.

While Java LAther seems to be very effective at helping minimize acne breakouts, this soap is designed especially for acne control.

The pheromone soap and the Banish are additions to the soap lineup.
sweet

this will replace Java lather for me

Banish+Flawess is going to be a wicked combo

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Definitely looking forward to trying this. I noticed that Java Lather helped almost rid of any acne breakouts, but not completely. The scent is definitely pleasant to wake up to, though! Can't wait to try this and the pheromone soap.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice ingredient profile that extends well beyond acne control.

As an aside...where oh where are you going to find a bunch of zitty teenagers to test this on? They are rare as hen's teeth around here.:study:
Haha...where, indeed.

We're just waiting on the label design, then we are shipping out. Price will be reasonable - probably in the $4 range - and the bars are very long lasting.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And the pepermint oil in it wakes you up in the morning!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutra just placed an order for this. SHould be up on the site by the end of the week.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll give this a shot, I rarely have clear skin on my forehead. Dsade, do you think this will have scar reducing properties or would you reserve that more for the java? I have minor scarring on my forehead, nothing major but it would be cool to get those few cleared up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll give this a shot, I rarely have clear skin on my forehead. Dsade, do you think this will have scar reducing properties or would you reserve that more for the java? I have minor scarring on my forehead, nothing major but it would be cool to get those few cleared up.
nowhere near what JAva Lather can do.

The oatmeal exfoliation is extremely gentle, and is just insufficient to trigger micro injury and healing response.

The inclusion of the carnitine and RKs will definitely help prevent new scarring. however.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We should have Banish on our site by tomorrow, the 3rd.
Darren already intimated to me that the scent of Banish made him horny.

Now that is one weird bird.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
DsADE, is Banish safe for facial use, or is it primarily for body acne?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
how big is the bar dsade? Normal java lava size or jumbo?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how big is the bar dsade? Normal java lava size or jumbo?
Slightly smaller than the regular JL (3.5 oz vs 4 oz.), however...

The bar contains an oatmeal matrix, which resembles the texture of a washcloth. This allow the soap to very gently exfoliate and deliver the actives to the skin without going through the bar super fast.

The bar should easily last several weeks.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Will RPN or NP employees scrub my back with said exfoliant soap?

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Slightly smaller than the regular JL (3.5 oz vs 4 oz.), however...

The bar contains an oatmeal matrix, which resembles the texture of a washcloth. This allow the soap to very gently exfoliate and deliver the actives to the skin without going through the bar super fast.

The bar should easily last several weeks.

Sounds good - I'll chuck one or two of these and one of the pheromone soaps in on my next nutra order if they're both in stock... be interesting to give them a go. I go through irritating phases once every couple of months or so where i get quite a few spots for no apparent reason - hopefully this stuff will help break that cycle!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I KNOW they'd want to, but...
Whoa...I defer to the expert here...Trauma is the expert at lathering up other men's backs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grabbed 2 of these this morning. Hoping for the best.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed 2 of these this morning. Hoping for the best.
You will be impressed...I am not focusing quite yet on the excellent, excellent profile of the Pomegranate Oil - simply because I am finding a lot of different uses for it and I don't want competition looking into it...but run a quick search for both the antiinflammatory and anibacterial effects.

Combined with the Emu Oil Soap, which I was ecstatic to have found, and the oatmeal exfoliation matrix, this is definitely unlike anything else on the market.

Feedback por favor?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will be impressed...I am not focusing quite yet on the excellent, excellent profile of the Pomegranate Oil - simply because I am finding a lot of different uses for it and I don't want competition looking into it...but run a quick search for both the antiinflammatory and anibacterial effects.

Combined with the Emu Oil Soap, which I was ecstatic to have found, and the oatmeal exfoliation matrix, this is definitely unlike anything else on the market.

Feedback por favor?
Definitely will post feedback. Any ETA on the pheromone soap at NP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely will post feedback. Any ETA on the pheromone soap at NP?
Waiting for the bulk of the pheromone to arrive...everything else is ready for the BETAs. Final packaging will take some time.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting for the bulk of the pheromone to arrive...everything else is ready for the BETAs. Final packaging will take some time.
I'll keep an eye out for them. I finally have a good chunk of $$ to play with, so I have been splurging at NP.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa...I defer to the expert here...Trauma is the expert at lathering up other men's backs.
I've already told you numerous times, i'm NOT shaving your back for you! :nono:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure Matt or Trauma would love too!
Nope, murses don't play that game. I myself defer anything of the sort to a tech. Delegation at its finest.:thumbsup:

I thought matt liked to lather up his fellow man java lather style? Isn't that a said "perk" of being the formulator? :lol:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMAO ! Delegation huh. Good call on that one.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
purchased 3 with my order-I'll have a review up after my first use

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Will be ordering some of this soon. Can't wait to try it.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
recieved my order

Bars came in a cool wraper, and kinda look like a smaller Java lather.The scent is a very strong minty kind of smell,mixed with somethin else but it's hard to explain-I think it's the emu oil that u also smell.Its good though,probably really good in the mornin to wake u up.When washing I got a cool warming feeling in my face, and after washing it leaves ur face feeling very cool and refreshed.Thumbs up for another cool product.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
recieved my order

Bars came in a cool wraper, and kinda look like a smaller Java lather.The scent is a very strong minty kind of smell,mixed with somethin else but it's hard to explain-I think it's the emu oil that u also smell.Its good though,probably really good in the mornin to wake u up.When washing I got a cool warming feeling in my face, and after washing it leaves ur face feeling very cool and refreshed.Thumbs up for another cool product.
Thanks for the initial feedback phantom!

Let us know how the cumulitive effects on acne control work out for you over time as well. :)

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
recieved my order

Something to cleanse the face with just before shaving with Java Lather!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I have been using banish for a few days and it seems promising, I have struggled with acne my whole life and I have gotten to know what works and what doesnt I think this stuff could be pretty amazing! I will post pics if you dsade is interested. Btw i have divised a theory that their is def crack in java lather and banish because i started taking 3 showers a day just so i can use my java lather! I love how mild banish is so I can use it after ive been at school or outside all day as opposed to using a really harsh cleanser!