Flawless question

S

simpledude

Awards
I have been using flawless for a little while now and have noticed everytime I put it on my skin starts to becoming itchy like a rash.

Is there any reasonable explanation for this?

btw it is working awesome

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using flawless for a little while now and have noticed everytime I put it on my skin starts to becoming itchy like a rash.

Is there any reasonable explanation for this?

btw it is working awesome
The combination of Raspberry Ketones and Beta-Alanine causes an increase in nerve firing rate, sensitivity and amplitude (which is why I designed Slick Pleasures using these actives...though at MUCH lower dosage yielding only sensitivity, warming, and a pleasant tingle). This is what you are experiencing.

I am happy you are pleased with your results so far...feedback is incredible on it, especially when used with Java Lather.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just watch putting it on your face or sensitive areas. :)

S

simpledude

Awards
The combination of Raspberry Ketones and Beta-Alanine causes an increase in nerve firing rate, sensitivity and amplitude (which is why I designed Slick Pleasures using these actives...though at MUCH lower dosage yielding only sensitivity, warming, and a pleasant tingle). This is what you are experiencing.

I am happy you are pleased with your results so far...feedback is incredible on it, especially when used with Java Lather.
I am using it in conjunction with java lather

Also is there any way to get an unscented version?

I love the smell but the people around me don't

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have toned down the scent and added a vanilla undertone to it. The cissus is a rather strong smelling addition so its hard to cover it up which is why we have it scented.