Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds (low carb snack)

1. Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds (low carb snack)

I just found these things at Sam's club and they are pretty much unbelievable. Awesome low carb snack food. I have a friend that is a diabetic and he loves these cause they don't spike his blood sugar.

Nutrtional Info for 1oz
    13g fat
    6g carb (3g from fiber so only 3 net carbs!)
    6g protein

They are coated with cocoa and sweetened with sucralose (splenda) and the taste is comparable to eating a hershey bar with almonds.

They would be great to add to homemade protein bars to enhance flavor.

2. My mom got me a jar of these the last time she was at Sam's, and they are incredibly good.

3. sounds good! thanks for the heads up! i don't have a sam's near me, but i travel on occasion and it wouldn't be hard to stop off at one and pick up a few cans...........a few dozen cans.
    •   

4. sounds delicious... better than my blue diamond whole natural almonds haha

5. I absolutely LOVE these. They taste sweet and rich, hard to believe they're 'healthy.' I still like the Blue Diamond (especially the Wasabi/Soy Sauce and Lime and Chili) but these are a great change of pace.

These are great if you blend them in a food processor for some Chocolate Almond Butter.

6. This is my MAIN snack. Throw them in the freezer, and they taste even better (girlfriends idea)! I thought they would break my teeth, but they stay just as soft, just pop a little more when you bite them. I am on my fourth container...go through about a container a month.

YUMMY!

7. I had some of these a while ago, they were awesome!

I found them at my local Albertsons, I am sure you could probably find them at Wal-mart as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cooking a Sirloin Tip Roast???
    By ChrisSurf in forum Recipes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 09:46 PM
  2. shredded chicken snack - low carb
    By natiels in forum Recipes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 01:27 PM
  3. Happy birthday BOBO (official b-day roast?)
    By myfathersboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 12:29 PM
  4. bomb pot roast
    By Never2Cut in forum Recipes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2006, 01:23 PM