Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds (low carb snack)

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I just found these things at Sam's club and they are pretty much unbelievable. Awesome low carb snack food. I have a friend that is a diabetic and he loves these cause they don't spike his blood sugar.

Nutrtional Info for 1oz
13g fat
6g carb (3g from fiber so only 3 net carbs!)
6g protein

They are coated with cocoa and sweetened with sucralose (splenda) and the taste is comparable to eating a hershey bar with almonds.

They would be great to add to homemade protein bars to enhance flavor.

FreakyStyley

FreakyStyley

Awards
My mom got me a jar of these the last time she was at Sam's, and they are incredibly good.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
sounds good! thanks for the heads up! i don't have a sam's near me, but i travel on occasion and it wouldn't be hard to stop off at one and pick up a few cans...........a few dozen cans.

bigthick44

Awards
sounds delicious... better than my blue diamond whole natural almonds haha

AllMaxBrian

Awards
I absolutely LOVE these. They taste sweet and rich, hard to believe they're 'healthy.' I still like the Blue Diamond (especially the Wasabi/Soy Sauce and Lime and Chili) but these are a great change of pace.

These are great if you blend them in a food processor for some Chocolate Almond Butter.

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
This is my MAIN snack. Throw them in the freezer, and they taste even better (girlfriends idea)! I thought they would break my teeth, but they stay just as soft, just pop a little more when you bite them. I am on my fourth container...go through about a container a month.

YUMMY!

DarkDragon

Awards
I had some of these a while ago, they were awesome!

I found them at my local Albertsons, I am sure you could probably find them at Wal-mart as well.