Cream sauce (no homo)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I was looking for some type of recipe for a white/cream sauce to put over things like scallops, fish, etc. Anyone know of a good tasty one that is tried and true. Nothing with a ton of fast, carbs. I found this one and might try it tonite.

8oz Fat free cream cheese
2C Fat free/skim milk
2Tbsp butter spray/butter substitute
1/2C Low fat Parmesan cheese
pinch of nutmeg
1tbsp garlic

**saute some onions/mushrooms to throw in also.

Mix all together and cook on low heat for 10-15 min. Serve.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is, "no homo"?

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
What is, "no homo"?
Lol. That **** made me laugh. Let me show you how it works. If youre going to say something that sounds gay, you say "no homo" just to clarify. Example - Sausages are tasty, NO HOMO.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. That **** made me laugh. Let me show you how it works. If youre going to say something that sounds gay, you say "no homo" just to clarify. Example - Sausages are tasty, NO HOMO.
Wow. I am not sure what bothers me more about that: the presumptive notion that we would automatically assume his orientation based on a recipe, or that people are that homophobic they need to create a catchphrase to ensure others do not think they are gay. Wow.

One more time. Wow.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I am not sure what bothers me more about that: the presumptive notion that we would automatically assume his orientation based on a recipe, or that people are that homophobic they need to create a catchphrase to ensure others do not think they are gay. Wow.

One more time. Wow.
just clarifying. As soon as u dont put "no homo", u will get some sapsucker saying something like....

"ive got a cream sauce right here...homemade"......ya know, that kind of s***

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
just clarifying. As soon as u dont put "no homo", u will get some sapsucker saying something like....

lol, you gotta protect yourself from the immature bastards out there.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm not going to lie, but when you put 'cream sauce' a homosexual remark was not on my mind.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If you want something that taste like white pizza try:
1/2 cup cottage cheese (preferably whipped)
1 tablespoon olive oil
Butter spray to taste
Italian Seasoning ~ 1/2 tablespoon
1 slenda packet
Cooked Onion mushrooms and cooked sliced tomatoes.
Mix that up and eat with whatever you want

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
If you want something that taste like white pizza try:
1/2 cup cottage cheese (preferably whipped)
1 tablespoon olive oil
Butter spray to taste
Italian Seasoning ~ 1/2 tablespoon
1 slenda packet
Cooked Onion mushrooms and cooked sliced tomatoes.
Mix that up and eat with whatever you want
all over it. that sounds perfect. When u say cooked onion mushrooms, and cooked sliced tomatoes......are u saying, saute a little onions, a little bit of mushrooms and some tomatoes all together?

thanks

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established

One more time. Wow.
Relax, its just a little internet forum trend. I know its stupid, but there's really no reason to be offended.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

One more time. Wow.

It's a Misc. thing at BB.com.

It's hilarious.

You get stuff like "wow - nice biceps Jmh80. No homo. You are really good looking. No homo."
(True post)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
BRB giving Curt some of my sauce.
No homo.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Relax, its just a little internet forum trend. I know its stupid, but there's really no reason to be offended.
I wasn't offended, just momentarily stunned. How much internet forums resemble Grade 8 boy's locker rooms just 're-shocks' me every now and then.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a Misc. thing at BB.com.

It's hilarious.

You get stuff like "wow - nice biceps Jmh80. No homo. You are really good looking. No homo."
(True post)
**** me. If this is humor now, we're in the **** deeper than I thought.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't offended, just momentarily stunned. How much internet forums resemble Grade 8 boy's locker rooms just 're-shocks' me every now and then.
Haha very true. You shouldve said "no homo" after "Grade 8 boys locker rooms." :rofl: Jk man.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MulletSoldier, I think you're really cute and you have a great body and I would love to oil you up and kiss you all over (no homo).

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
all over it. that sounds perfect. When u say cooked onion mushrooms, and cooked sliced tomatoes......are u saying, saute a little onions, a little bit of mushrooms and some tomatoes all together?

thanks
Usually i throw the onion ands mushrooms in with some hamburger meat and cook it all together then throw sliced tomatoes in with it all for like 2 minutes top and then and it to the sauce/dressing and dump a bag of greens on top of it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
MulletSoldier, I think you're really cute and you have a great body and I would love to oil you up and kiss you all over (no homo).

x2. no homo, of course.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to like where this thread is going....and that's totally ok. :)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

If you let me see yours, I'll let you see mine.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. Let's have a homosexual encounter. Thanks.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been around for almost a week..and the first thread i read when i come back is this one. Oh how i've missed you guys (no homo)

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
sometimes u gotto go hard!!yet keep it low carb

Shrimp with Tomato Cream Sauce Ingredients:

12 oz shrimp, peeled, deveined, uncooked

1 t oregano

2 T butter

1 med chopped tomato

1/2 c heavy cream

1/2 cup cheddar cheese

Melt butter with garlic and oregano 1 min.

Add shrimp and tomato and saute few minutes just until shrimp is pink.

Stir in cream, then shredded cheddar and heat until cheese melts

Serves 2 at 7 carb (6 NET carbs)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established

1 t oregano

2 T butter

1 med chopped tomato

1/2 c heavy cream

1/2 cup cheddar cheese

yea...that pretty much is carb-free. That might have a total of 1 carb. Yum (no homo)

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
yea...that pretty much is carb-free. That might have a total of 1 carb. Yum (no homo)
hahahaha im glad... cuz if it was yes homo.... it would have been qweer bashing time :hammer:

not that there is anything wrong with being gay

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established

1 t oregano

2 T butter

1 med chopped tomato

1/2 c heavy cream

1/2 cup cheddar cheese

dream is gay! (no homo)

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
p.s. i actually have no idea where this came from cause my buddies, who have never touched a weight in their life and also have most definitely not ever read anything about it either, started saying this a while ago. So i'm quite baffled at who started this phenomenon

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Another great way to make a cream sauce is to saute whatever you're gonna make (onions, garlic, chicken...) in a pan and then leave the grease in the pan. Add some heavy cream to the pan drippings and cook that down. Instant cream sauce.

Maybe homo, maybe no.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Another great way to make a cream sauce is to saute whatever you're gonna make (onions, garlic, chicken...) in a pan and then leave the grease in the pan. Add some heavy cream to the pan drippings and cook that down. Instant cream sauce.

Maybe homo, maybe no.
damnit captain, this is a bodybuilding site.......not mario molto.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

Maybe homo, maybe no.

Keeping it ambiguous. What a tease. Nice. :woohoo:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I just stopped in to comment on that funny ****, 'no homo' lol!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Arizona That made me laugh like no other.

depwned

Awards
your gay. no homo.

**** me. If this is humor now, we're in the **** deeper than I thought.

If this kind of talk frustrates you where do you work? In all the construction sites and kitchens I have been the talk is 1000x worse than this and its the only talk around. Its the **** guys say. Are you some kind of receptionist or something? Do you teach ballroom dancing? Did you put your tampon in before you came to the forums? Did you use the max flow? You are being pretty gay. No homo.

Last edited:
Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If this kind of talk frustrates you where do you work? In all the construction sites and kitchens I have been the talk is 1000x worse than this and its the only talk around. Its the **** guys say. Are you some kind of receptionist or something? Do you teach ballroom dancing? Did you put your tampon in before you came to the forums? Did you use the max flow? You are being pretty gay. No homo.
depwned, did you remember to tie weights to your feet today so you don't blow away when you venture outdoors? (no homo)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

I just pee'd in my pants.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I think it started with the Dipset crew, i.e. rappers Juelz Santana and Cam'ron. They'd say **** like, "Ayo, I never claimed to be hard, tough, no homo, gangsta none of the above", which is coincidentally a double negative and I believe Cam'ron is subtly hinting that he is, indeed, a homo.

Homo ^

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I call out individuals at my office who sometimes use double negatives. It pisses them off. LOL.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established

One more time. Wow.
ditto - but then again - look at the avi

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I just had to read this thread again. It gives me the biggest grins!:D