Iced Coffee for on the go protein.....

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys I have been drinking my iced coffees black but in the interest of adding more flavor I have been adding one packet of BSN Syntha-6 Vanilla Creamsicle to a D&D large Ised coffee and it basically tastes almost exactly like it used to with cream and equal.

Give it a shot. Thought I would let you guys know.

Mr.50

idelaluzi

Awards
a staple of mine...before/with breakfast I have a mocha iced coffee:

2 tbsp instant coffee
2 splenda
mix in a bit of water
add one scoop chocolate whey
add water
pour/strain over ice

tastes delicious and you can substitute milk for water if looking for the extra cals

Elizzard

Elizzard

Awards
FYI...Coffee and BSN Syntha-6 Mochachino Protein is even better!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Milk Moacha Joe and coffee. THREAD OVER! haha try it, i did and loved it, especially preWO, good boost and carbs/protein combo, loved it. Not as much as a preWO supp but refreshing.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I don't want to admit how many tubs of MM Mocha Joe I've gone through over the years...

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Yum this sounds delicious. I too love my iced coffees in the morning. I get a medium-sized french vanilla iced coffee with a little half and half and then I mix it with stevia for flavor. This is usually after I have my breakfast, though. Good idea adding in the protein I'll have to try it sometime.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I usually drink my coffee black & extra strong. The past few weeks I've been adding a few oz of fresh brewed to my regular chocolate protein in the morning and I can't believe how good it is, and simple.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Dude... wtf... this is so genius, yet so simple. How have I yet to try this! Awesome ideas. Although I don't drink coffee everyday, I'm an iced coffee fanatic.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Dude... wtf... this is so genius, yet so simple. How have I yet to try this! Awesome ideas. Although I don't drink coffee everyday, I'm an iced coffee fanatic.
Yeah I thought the same thing when I 1st tried it - plus it gives me that little nudge of extra energy in the morning too.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just discovered this thread... Re-upping on protein shopping in T minus 2 days. Can't wait to try these...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
See what I started......I should have kept it all to myself...... now I feel bad that the coffee/caffine consumption killing all of us will only get worse from here.......... imagine the PVCs and other cardiac events that will increase just because all of us need to drink more coffee to get our protein in! lol

Mr.50

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've been doing this a while too, using designer protein vanilla praline. I got some dymatize mocha latte, but haven't mixed it with coffee yet. probably in an hour or so :D

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i've been doing this a while too, using designer protein vanilla praline. I got some dymatize mocha latte, but haven't mixed it with coffee yet. probably in an hour or so :D

Sure Easy I didn't mean I started the protein in coffe thing just this thread!

Mr.50

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great minds think alike :cheers: although you were the one smart enough to mention it to others who hadn't thought about it :) and I bet the syntha 6 tastes better in it than the designer

ahf318

ahf318

Awards
?!?!

Totally agree with Highlanda on this! I was just sitting here craving coffee! I cheated a bit on vacation a few days ago and had some not so healthy coffee concoctions... and cant stop wanting one again!

Anyone ever had a "Yerba Matte Latte"? The girl warned me very few liked it, and the other worker chimed in: "it tastes like HAY!" I ordered it anyways and sure enough it tasted like Hay smells (cant say ive tried eating it...) But with the milk it gave it a nice earthy flavor that grew on you with every sip!

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I for sure think im going to be trying this, I absolutely love D&Ds berryberry ice coffees so I think im going to pick up some american whey wildberry protein and put it with some D&D coffee I have at my house.

Any other flavors ppl have tried and liked?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This would probably sound good to me if I wasn't such a huge advocate of drinking coffee black, no additives.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
This would probably sound good to me if I wasn't such a huge advocate of drinking coffee black, no additives.

That's the only way I drink & prefer my coffee. Just like my women - hot, black, & strong. Adding a little potent black coffee in my plain chocolate protein though improves the taste IMO :thumbsup:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Not good for low carbers.

Also, insulin spike alert!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Olive Branch Coffee, FTW!

That's the greatest website to order your beans from. Sometimes they screw up your order, but even if they send you something other than what you asked it's still good.

I highly recommend the "Jamaican Me Crazy" beans and "Frosty's Favorite" for the upcoming fall season. "Jingle Bell Java" is a must for Christmas time.

High Octane and Black Jet Java are both great strong coffees.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well if you have to Starbucks is now offering the option to add a protein shot to your drinks now. They are also making a chocolate bananna protein drink as well. They also added a bit of fiber. ;)

Beverage Lineup

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
Well if you have to Starbucks is now offering the option to add a protein shot to your drinks now. They are also making a chocolate bananna protein drink as well. They also added a bit of fiber. ;)

Beverage Lineup
anyone tried one of these? i wonder if they are any good.... more importantly i wonder if they cost 010202384302302802381 dollars

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
I posted my recipe for iced coffee a while ago, but here it is:

make coffee
put coffee into ice trays
when frozen, put milk/water in blender (1 cup or whatever)
scoop or two of ON Chocolate Whey
blend
if you like it more chocolate-y, you add syrup (choc Waldens works well for no calories)

good stuff!

walugi

walugi

Awards
ahhhh, make it into ice cubes then use the ice cubes to make your shakes thicker.

Genius!