Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, here is a phenomenal tasting shake I make preworkout. Enjoy!

Serves: 2

ATW Cinnabon WPI (2 Scoops)

Canned Pumpkin (1 Cup)

Banana (1 Medium)

Low-Fat Plain Yogurt (1/4 Cup)

Oatmeal (1/2 Cup Uncooked)

Cocoa Powder (3 Tbsp)

Cinnamon (1 Tbsp)

Water (1 Cup)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
That sounds tasty. Definitely going to have to give this a try for a snack during the day (eating throughout the day would be tasty and nutritious).

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
It's not bad calorie wise either, about 320 per serving. You're also getting over 40 grams of protein and LOADS of fiber. Also mixed carb sources, no added sugar/sweeteners, and loads of cartenoids (antioxidants) such as cryptoxanthin and zeaxanthin.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
lol i got so confused when I posted here. I opened both of the links in new tabs and replied to this one and just instinctively closed this one out. I then was brought to the other one and thought I responded to some random thread with that answer lol. Wow I'm loosing my mind.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should hunt for some of the limited edition ON pumpkin pie whey. I think a few online retailers still have some

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
should hunt for some of the limited edition ON pumpkin pie whey. I think a few online retailers still have some

Hmm.. That would be a good idea. I really enjoy the Cinnabon flavor in this over the standard Vanilla called for in most recipies.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should be the 2lbs but yeah, they never made the 5lb ones. was a special holiday flavor, along with eggnog, apple cider + gingerbread cookie :D

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
should be the 2lbs but yeah, they never made the 5lb ones. was a special holiday flavor, along with eggnog, apple cider + gingerbread cookie :D

I got the Gingerbread Cookie flavor sometime after Thanksgiving. It was pretty good! :thumbsup: