Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake

1. Thumbs up Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake

Hey guys, here is a phenomenal tasting shake I make preworkout. Enjoy!

Serves: 2

ATW Cinnabon WPI (2 Scoops)

Canned Pumpkin (1 Cup)

Banana (1 Medium)

Low-Fat Plain Yogurt (1/4 Cup)

Oatmeal (1/2 Cup Uncooked)

Cocoa Powder (3 Tbsp)

Cinnamon (1 Tbsp)

Water (1 Cup)

2. That sounds tasty. Definitely going to have to give this a try for a snack during the day (eating throughout the day would be tasty and nutritious).
    •   

3. It's not bad calorie wise either, about 320 per serving. You're also getting over 40 grams of protein and LOADS of fiber. Also mixed carb sources, no added sugar/sweeteners, and loads of cartenoids (antioxidants) such as cryptoxanthin and zeaxanthin.

4. lol i got so confused when I posted here. I opened both of the links in new tabs and replied to this one and just instinctively closed this one out. I then was brought to the other one and thought I responded to some random thread with that answer lol. Wow I'm loosing my mind.

5. should hunt for some of the limited edition ON pumpkin pie whey. I think a few online retailers still have some
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    should hunt for some of the limited edition ON pumpkin pie whey. I think a few online retailers still have some

Hmm.. That would be a good idea. I really enjoy the Cinnabon flavor in this over the standard Vanilla called for in most recipies.

7. What?!?! That exists!! :O

8. crybaby.com's store has it

9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    crybaby.com's store has it
    I saw, but it's 1 pounders. This is less than a week worth's of whey.. I'm on the pumpkin pie flavoring system hunt

10. should be the 2lbs but yeah, they never made the 5lb ones. was a special holiday flavor, along with eggnog, apple cider + gingerbread cookie

11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    should be the 2lbs but yeah, they never made the 5lb ones. was a special holiday flavor, along with eggnog, apple cider + gingerbread cookie

I got the Gingerbread Cookie flavor sometime after Thanksgiving. It was pretty good!

12. Man I will go get a pumpkin pie tonight then :P
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Protein Drink vs. Protein Shake Plus
    By pizzathehut in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:50 PM
  2. Difference between protein shake and protein from meats
    By 1wickd6 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 10:12 AM
  3. Replies: 9