- 05-07-2008, 07:29 PM
1 cup organic brown rice, soak for 22 hours, rinse
and discard the water it was soaked in.
Chop two green onions. Put one tablespoon of oil
in the pot (grapeseed oil) let it get slighty hot and
put the green onion in.
3 cups of water bring it to a boil, add 1 teaspoon
Sea Salt, add brown rice, let it boil also and then
cover it up completly. Simmer for half an hour.
Add some butter on top.
The most delicious brown rice you will ever taste.
Healthy and low calories.
- 05-07-2008, 07:45 PM
05-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By massmonster in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2006, 11:37 PM
- By yeahright in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2006, 01:44 AM
- By rampage jackson in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 03-28-2006, 02:06 PM
- By jrkarp in forum RecipesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2006, 07:42 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2004, 11:58 AM