What Do You Eat For Breakfast?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. What Do You Eat For Breakfast?

100g oats
    15g rasins
    50g whey
    780ml water

All boiled up and ready to eat amazing it would take allot for sombody to get me a better breakfast than this

2. That sounds good and is similar to my breakfast at college. Typically i have some oats, cheerios, milk, raisins, and a lean meat. When i am home i usually have eggs and oats w/raisins tho.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

3. 3 egg omelet with slice of pepper jack and 4 strips of bacon with a cup of decaf coffee/splash of heavy cream. YEAH!

4. omelette, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup of whites, or 1.5 cups fat free cottage cheese mixed with about 4-5 oz. of fruit flavored fat free yogurt.
    kashi waffles with smart balance light spread & sugar free syrup is good too. Sometimes I'll just say screw making breakfast & start my day by chugging a shake with some fiber mixed in.

5. 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites scrambled, 1 piece american cheese, 1 large bowl of honey nut cheerios, 12oz skim milk w/ 2-4oz heavy cream and occasionally toss a scoop of whey or sub the cereal w/ whole wheat toast and PB

6. 1 cup oats, 1 scoop vanilla ON, handful of blueberries & raspberries and a cup of egg whites with a dab of cheddar cheese.

7. On my cut right now and don't have alot of time to east before work.

30G whey
    2 tablesspoons natty PB
    a half or whole banana depending how hungry I am
    10 almonds
    and as much water as I can get in me.

8. 2 packs of Kashi "Go lean oatmeal" with milk
    4 eggs with ham & cheese ( 3 whites, 1 whole)
    25g whey

9. This has to be one of my favorite breakfast treats right here...

1 full cup of dry oats
    2 scoops of ON 100% gold standard (your choice of vanilla or chocolate, my current flavor is rocky road actually)
    and of course, water

I make a normal bowl of oats and then when they are done cooking, put them in the freezer until they've chilled a decent amount, and then I mix in the protein powder until it's all dissolved.

YUM! It's so thick and rich and tasty.

10. 1 cup of oats
    1 scoop ON pumpkin pie or gingerbread cookie whey
    1/4 cup blueberries (frozen to cool it faster)
    Fiber one sprinkled on top
    Almonds or walnuts

11. 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites
    3 oz lean beef
    1C basmati rice or raisin bran crunch
    Apple or berries
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

12. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    1 large bowl of honey nut cheerios, 12oz skim milk w/ 2-4oz heavy cream ....
    why not just use whole milk or half & half? seems weird to bother adding cream to fat free milk...

13. Eggs, and I love whole wheat english muffins

14. Man...I really need to start eating eggs...I just really hate them for some reason! Anyway my breakfast is usually 1 cup of oats, some raisins and cinnamon, 50 g whey w/ extra 5 g extra BCAA's, and a quart of water.

15. breakfast is my first whole-food meal after lifting in the mornings and it's usually:

1 cup raw oats in cold water w/ sliced banana (sometimes add 1/2 scoop of whey)
    2 large eggs/4 whites scrambled with 1/4c skim milk and jalapeņos and stuffed into a whole wheat tortilla
    2 scoops Xtend (orange or watermelon)

16. anybody else getting infractions for their sigs and having their posts deleted randomly? Im just wondering cause I wasnt offensive in either and Its happening to me.

17. I'll just have a BSN Syntha-6 mochaccino shake if I'm in a hurry.

18. 2 scrambled whole eggs, drink 10 egg whites, 1 cup oats and a box of raisins, cup of yogurt, and 20oz of water.

19. I have a nice smoothie with about 1 cup 1% milk, 2 bananas, 1 cup of oats, 2 scoops of All The Whey Cinnamon Bun Whey Isolate, and a few ice cubes. I'll through a few tbsp of natty peanut butter or a few strawberry's sometimes as well. Delicious and perfect for the walk to school.

20. big @ss PB&J with milk. mmmm. im burnt out on eggs. i use to eat 5 whole eggs and bacon
  21. Never enough

yesterday was a 4oz wild alaskan salmon fillet rubbed with potlatch seasonings panfried with coconut oil, plus 2 jumbo whole eggs fried in the same pan.
    Animis Rep

22. On a CKD right now so for the most part:
    2 scoops UP 2.0
    2 Tbsp PB
    8oz water
    and 6 ice cubes in a blender

23. -1/2 cup ezekiel cereal
    -1 cup reg cerrios
    -1/2 cup oats
    -whole milk
    -20g whey
    -sprinkle on some wheat germ

...all mixed up.

weekends its usually 3 omega eggs, ezekiel bread, & whey

24. 1 cup oatmeal (before preparation)
    3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites
    1 full glass of 2% milk

25. 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 whole wheat bagel, and 1/2 cup of oatmeal

26. Quote Originally Posted by NateWA View Post
    Eggs, and I love whole wheat english muffins
    I haven't seen whole wheat english muffins, but I must admit I've never looked. I'm definitely going to have to look for these my next visit to the grocery store.

27. Yeah english muffins be da effin bomb yalls! Sorry I can't talk cool... Doesn't sound right...

28. 4 egg whites, piece of toast with crunchy penut butter, oats and a tall glass of milk

29. 1 placenta
    2 puppies (usually poodles)
    1/2 an immigrant

good sources of protein!

30. HCFs Protein Pancakes!

I think I ate about three pounds last month. I cut it close for the month, so I ordered six pounds for this month, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ecy and breakfast
    By nab0610 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 11:18 AM
  2. Low fat Breakfast
    By sweatntears in forum Recipes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 10:06 PM
  3. Need breakfast help please.
    By blahblah192 in forum Nutrition / Health