Your Favorite Homemade Shakes

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. ahhh. ya, i spose frozen fruit would be a nice way to do that. ill have to try the yogurt too.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    ahhh. ya, i spose frozen fruit would be a nice way to do that. ill have to try the yogurt too.
    why arent you at school nicky boy
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    why arent you at school nicky boy
    oh but i am. you know me. get my work done, then play on the laptops lol

  4. well, this is not a post-workout shake. it is a nighty night time shake. i take me some ON pro complex and add in 3 servings of shaved coconut, 1 serving pb, fat/sugar free whipped cream and blend all that **** up. the whipping cream makes is fluffy and the coconut makes it NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ICE. i prefer to do this with rocky road flavor. WHOOOO! yes, whoo, not who.
    •   
       


  5. Just made this one today

    Breakfast Shake
    All the Whey Vanilla Opti-Blend - 1 scoop
    Fresh Pineapple - roughly one cup
    1/2 tbsp coconut oil
    2 Tbsp pineapple juice
    12oz water/ice

    This is nice and light on your stomach, good for when you have to work out soon after waking up. Plus the pineapple helps digest the protein.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  6. 2 scoops whey
    2 Tblsp Peanutbutter
    1 Tblsp choco syrup
    1 Tblsp instant coffee (cafinated)
    and about a cup of water and a cup of milk


    Makes a great post w/o

  7. Here is my post work out shake

    Ingredient Protein Carbs Fat
    3-Protein 90 7.5 1.5
    EAS Shake 17 6 3
    1-Peanut Butter 6 10 14
    Banana 1 27 0
    1.5 Fat free Froz. Yog. 4.5 30 0
    tsp flax seed oil 0 0 5
    5g Glutamine
    1 cup of crushed ice
    118.5 80.5 23.5
    1007.5 calories

  8. Night time I am trying this

    2 scoops of Casein Protein, 5mg melatonin, 2tbls flax seed oil, 5g glutamine, 5g arginine, and 2000mg mucuna pruriens, with 1 cup of ice, 6 oz of a eas shake for added flavor (does not help much).

  9. These shakes look very tasty and packed with goodies!

    Can't wait to start making my own for either low carb or bulking up for my brother!

  10. heres my postworkout shake

    2 scoops Syntha-6 vanilla
    2tbs of peanut butter
    1 cup of oats
    2 scoops of Waxy maize
    1 cup of ice
    sometimes i add honey for a sweeter taste

  11. So was down at the supermarket yesterday walking past the frozen veg/fruits section and noticed that they've reduced frozen winterberries down to 1! I got such a boner i bought as much as i could carry I'm away to make a shake right now! Berry explosion all over my face!
  12. my recipe


    been making this one for the past 2 weeks, nightly. It's a pretty big shake, but keeps me full through the entire night.

    3 scoops chocolate protein (24g each)
    2 scoops vanilla ice cream
    1 cup uncooked oats
    1 whole banana
    2 raw eggs
    3 tbsp peanut butter(Natty isnt sold here, so I use smuckers natural)
    1-2 cups whole milk

    If I don't have a banana, then Ill add some strawberries, or whatever fruit I do have.

    Tastes real good, and I drink about 30 min before bed. I'm going to try adding more eggs, but not too many because I don't want to taste them. Also I see some recipes with cottage cheese, and I hate that crap, but probably wouldnt taste it in a shake.

    Anyone have an idea of how many calories in this shake? I'm bulking right now, so I know it's not the cleanest shake with ice cream and whole milk, but I want to max my calories.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by PittStud78 View Post
    been making this one for the past 2 weeks, nightly. It's a pretty big shake, but keeps me full through the entire night.

    3 scoops chocolate protein (24g each)
    2 scoops vanilla ice cream
    1 cup uncooked oats
    1 whole banana
    2 raw eggs
    3 tbsp peanut butter(Natty isnt sold here, so I use smuckers natural)
    1-2 cups whole milk

    If I don't have a banana, then Ill add some strawberries, or whatever fruit I do have.

    Tastes real good, and I drink about 30 min before bed. I'm going to try adding more eggs, but not too many because I don't want to taste them. Also I see some recipes with cottage cheese, and I hate that crap, but probably wouldnt taste it in a shake.

    Anyone have an idea of how many calories in this shake? I'm bulking right now, so I know it's not the cleanest shake with ice cream and whole milk, but I want to max my calories.


    2000 calorie shake? Holy ****!!!!

  14. thats a hell of a shake....
    how it working out for you?
    SFW and GFH

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    thats a hell of a shake....
    how it working out for you?
    If you're debating it,it will put just as much fat as muscle,if not more on ya.Way too much sugar mainly,with carbs and fat on top of that.I would reconsider that shake.We're after muscle here.........

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    If you're debating it,it will put just as much fat as muscle,if not more on ya.Way too much sugar mainly,with carbs and fat on top of that.I would reconsider that shake.We're after muscle here.........

    If that's all he's eating all day then he's probably losing muscle and fat.


    But if not, then it's a very sloppy bulk shake.


    The exception is extreme ectomorphs who require 5-6k calories before they start to make gains.

  17. I have to eat alot to grow as well,and therefore eat a little dirtier than usual.But things like ice cream or any other junk food are useless.Eat whole eggs instead of egg whites,peanut butter,beef instead of chicken,ocasional fast food,more carbs than the verage guy..........not junk food.

  18. yeah I was just curious. I cant eat dairy products... I feel im losing out on a good source of protein and nutrients.... Im just hitting up a calcium supplement to try to balance it out though....
    SFW and GFH

  19. This shake is extremly good and you feel it right away

    2 scoops muscle milk (any flavor)
    2 tbs crunchy peanut butter
    6 egg whites
    1/2 cup ice
    1 cup soy milk

    Make sure to blend it up in a blender otherwise it has the raw egg consistency which i personally don't like and enjoy buddy

  20. crunchy pb? I hate crunchy in shakes.... I dont like all the particles lol.
    SFW and GFH

  21. Just made a shake..

    3 whole eggs
    cup of freshly sliced pineapple
    frozen winter berries
    raw oats
    crushed whole almonds
    natty peanut butter
    water when it gets to thick

    the almonds and pineapple are a new addition to my shakes, seems to be working alright
  22. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarHero View Post
    My fav shake is this:

    1 serv Protein Powder
    1 serv Natty Peanut Butter
    1 Fat Free Yogurt cup
    1C Pasteurized Liquid Egg Whites
    1/2-1C Ground Oats
    optional sliced Banana or some frozen fruit

    Tastes ****ing great and has a ton or protein!
    this is the shizzel....i used to do this. i am just to cheap a lazy now. you know that its gonna taste good when you got enough protein before the powder!

  23. i've got a massive boner for the shake i've just made. it tastes like toasted marshmallows!!

    3 whole eggs
    2 tsp almond oil
    few table spoons of whole almonds minced into powder
    2 and a halfish table spoons of natty peanutbutter
    2 scoops of Reflex one stop recovery (strawberry)
    cup of fresh pineapple
    and a tad of water so i don't have to chew it

    i'm chugging it at the moment, i love marshmallows!!! its so creamy!

  24. friggin yum. what is the reflex thing.....anything we could sub for it

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i've got a massive boner for the shake i've just made. it tastes like toasted marshmallows!!

    3 whole eggs
    2 tsp almond oil
    few table spoons of whole almonds minced into powder
    2 and a halfish table spoons of natty peanutbutter
    2 scoops of Reflex one stop recovery (strawberry)
    cup of fresh pineapple
    and a tad of water so i don't have to chew it

    i'm chugging it at the moment, i love marshmallows!!! its so creamy!

  25. i made another...for some reason i had a random craving for twinkies so i made this:

    3 scoops ON choc
    1/2 cup oats
    1 scoops WMS (30g)
    1 glorious twinkie (27g w/19g sugar)
    ice + water

    it took my breath away...that twinkie gave it a nice cake flavor that is indescribeable. if any one here can swallow some pride for a twinkie i'd try this...

    i have been playin' around with p-slin so thats why the carbs are so high...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    friggin yum. what is the reflex thing.....anything we could sub for it
    i'm not sure of the whey protein powders over in the US. I'm from the UK and i've always used REFLEX nutrition supps. the "one stop" verison has added aminos/vits and creatine packed in

  27. oh so its just protein?
    SFW and GFH

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    oh so its just protein?
    aye with added creatine and vits tastes gooood!

  29. sounds good... but the shipping would be a nominal fee...
    lol
    SFW and GFH
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Favorite shakes
    By CountryLiftin in forum Recipes
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 12:08 PM
  2. Homemade gym equipment
    By Iron_Clad in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 12:23 PM
  3. Homemade DCP
    By dusty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 09:07 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 02:37 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 05:57 AM
Log in
Log in