AD Frosty, and AD Frosty Lite

  1. Registered User
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,081
    Rep Power
    1634

    AD Frosty, and AD Frosty Lite


    Very easy...

    You need one scoop of protein powder, preferably a good flavored chocolate or vanilla that is 1-2 carbs per scoop.

    Next you need 1 cup of Chocolate Hoods Calorie Countdown Milk.

    Add exactly 10 medium sized icecups.


    Blend in a blender for 30 seconds.


    It is exactlt frosty consistentcy.

    For the Frosty Lite, just use Hooks Calorie Countdown Plain Milk, and this one arguably tastes better.


    Chocolate: 200 calories, 30 grams of protein, 6-7 carbs, 6-7 grams of fat

    Vanilla: 190 calories, 30 grams of protein, 4-5 carbs, 6-7 grams of fat

  2. Registered User
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,081
    Rep Power
    1634

    If you need more calories, and want to make it thicker, add tablespoons of whipping cream. 2-3 tablespoons should do, and it will add another 15 grams of fat bringing the total to...


    350 calories
    30 grams protein
    20 grams fat
    5ish carbs
  3. Registered User
    vpower's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    835

    Thanks for that im looking at gettin this lil concoction....
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    GuitarHero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ILL-Noise
    Age
    32
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    137

    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Very easy...

    You need one scoop of protein powder, preferably a good flavored chocolate or vanilla that is 1-2 carbs per scoop.

    Next you need 1 cup of Chocolate Hoods Calorie Countdown Milk.

    Add exactly 10 medium sized icecups.


    Blend in a blender for 30 seconds.


    It is exactlt frosty consistentcy.

    For the Frosty Lite, just use Hooks Calorie Countdown Plain Milk, and this one arguably tastes better.


    Chocolate: 200 calories, 30 grams of protein, 6-7 carbs, 6-7 grams of fat

    Vanilla: 190 calories, 30 grams of protein, 4-5 carbs, 6-7 grams of fat
    What are the "10 medium sized icecups"? Oh, wait, is that icecubes?

    What's this "Hoods Calorie Countdown Milk," and where can I pick that up at? I'm starting a cut soon and going way down on carbs, but IDK if I can go without milk...
  5. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    MD
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Rep Power
    1090

    i just picked up some of the chocolate carb countdown milk the other day. The taste is absolutely great, gonna try this recipe.
  6. Registered User
    ticco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    414

    i cant find the hood calorie countdown milk anywhere around me it sucks cause ive heard great things about it
  7. Registered User
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,081
    Rep Power
    1634

    Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    i cant find the hood calorie countdown milk anywhere around me it sucks cause ive heard great things about it

  8. Registered User
    ticco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    414

    never seen cow rape before....but it does put things into perspective could be much worse. my quest will continue as i am not trapped under a fence rail.
  9. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    MD
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Rep Power
    1090

    i found mine at the giant wal mart by me. it tastes great, if i had more money and wasn't trying to cut i'd drink a container of it every day
  10. Registered User
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,081
    Rep Power
    1634

    Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    never seen cow rape before....but it does put things into perspective could be much worse. my quest will continue as i am not trapped under a fence rail.

    Yeah sorry, just heat of the moment, thought the image was funny.

    Giant is the only Place I know I can get it locally. Otheriwse, online.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nutrapro frosty milk chocolate
    By John Smeton in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 12:04 PM
  2. Original Aspire Lite
    By evankyle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 03:37 PM
  3. Chunk Lite Done Right Thread
    By thesinner in forum Recipes
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 03:15 PM
  4. Lite Salt ok?
    By cgb6810 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 05:23 PM
  5. Kazaa lite DSL help?
    By VanillaGorilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-20-2004, 12:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.