Need solid Pizza recipe for carb-up

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I've decided on my next carb up to eat a relatively clean, yet carb heavy pizza.

I was thinking maybe a whole wheat dough (thick), some really good tomato sauce, a ton of tasty veggies, good cheese, maybe goat cheese.

Any ideas?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like to cook a half pound lean ground turkey meat, and blend it into tomato sauce (with Fennel,.. ummmm). Gives it the protein kick pizza needs to justify itself (for me anyways).

A whole wheat dough sounds great. I just go with a deep disk pre-made. I've been eating a LOT of pizza lately, since it's the new recipie on the block.

I also have a AMAZING General Tso's recipie- I mean AMAZING! .. but it takes some prep

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Down here in Florida my Publix sells whole wheat pizza dough with 5 different seeds in it -- it makes DELICIOUS pizza. I like cutting up Chicken Sausage, and adding Franks Hot Wing Sauce (5 cals for 2 tblspns) for when I get a craving for something resembling Chicken Wings. It's pretty much amazing.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be the best piazza you've ever had FYI :lol:

CHICKEN BBQ PIZZA

-2 whole wheat pizza crust (babalo sp?)
-8oz chicken
-1can/jar piazza sauce
-bbq of choice
-mozzarella shredded cheese (and lots of it)
-Pasta/Piazza magic sweet & hot seasoning

I cook the chicken before I put in on the pizza so do that with some added seasoning and a little bbq sauce.

1.) mix the piazza and bbq sauce together and spread over the crust along with the seasoning
2.) throw on a thin layer of cheese over top that
3.) cut up the chicken in to slices and layer evenly over the cheese and add a little bbq sauce
4.) Throw another layer of cheese over top the chicken
5.) sprinkle the crust (put a dab of water around the edge and it sticks well) with more of the seasoning and maybe a little over the cheese also :D
6.) place on a pan and bake for about 20min @ 350degrees

If you cant tell I love the seasoning,lol. Even the misses loves this stuff and she usually hates the "healthy" versions of anything I cook.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
This will be the best piazza you've ever had FYI :lol:

CHICKEN BBQ PIZZA

-2 whole wheat pizza crust (babalo sp?)
-8oz chicken
-1can/jar piazza sauce
-bbq of choice
-mozzarella shredded cheese (and lots of it)
-Pasta/Piazza magic sweet & hot seasoning

I cook the chicken before I put in on the pizza so do that with some added seasoning and a little bbq sauce.

1.) mix the piazza and bbq sauce together and spread over the crust along with the seasoning
2.) throw on a thin layer of cheese over top that
3.) cut up the chicken in to slices and layer evenly over the cheese and add a little bbq sauce
4.) Throw another layer of cheese over top the chicken
5.) sprinkle the crust (put a dab of water around the edge and it sticks well) with more of the seasoning and maybe a little over the cheese also :D
6.) place on a pan and bake for about 20min @ 350degrees

If you cant tell I love the seasoning,lol. Even the misses loves this stuff and she usually hates the "healthy" versions of anything I cook.
Awsome bro, frickin' perfect. Thanks!