AD treat

jezzab05

jezzab05

Awards
Just whipped this one up. 50g clotted cream 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein. This cures sweet cravings for sure!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop zero carb isopure whey + 1 cup hood milk (3 carbs) + 2 tablespoons milled flaxseed (1 carb) + 1-2 teapoons macadamian nut oil.

Tastes like a milkshake.

370 cals, 4 carbs, 22 grams of good fats, 33 grams of protein.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hows cheese listed on the AD?

a no-no or in moderation?

jezzab05

jezzab05

Awards
how does the macadamian nut oil taste? I've use EVOO, but the smell and taste is not particularly pleasent IMO when its drizzled over food.

jezzab05

jezzab05

Awards
I eat small amounts of cheese with a couple of meals, I limit it because of the saturated fats.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
how does the macadamian nut oil taste? I've use EVOO, but the smell and taste is not particularly pleasent IMO when its drizzled over food.
I agree that EVOO isn't the best tasting. Macadamian nut oil however, is freaking delicious.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Lately I've been going higher carbs post workout.

I usually eat 2-3 carbs a meal from spinach and milled flaxseed or trace carbs from cream cheese.

Post workout I'll have 1 1/4 cups hood milk, whey zero carb, and 2 tablespoons milled flaxseed which is like 5 carbs. Maybe I'll be a rebel and do 2 cups of milk, which is 6 carbs + flax which is 7 PWO.

jezzab05

jezzab05

Awards
7 carbs PWO? oooo i dare you, lol. I've been thinking about about adapting the diet in a few weeks. Make it a TKD instead of a CKD, I think it just involves adding carbs post w/o and cutting the refeed out, or maybe only having one refeed meal a week. Although at the moment im fine with the way it is, and have noticed cardio is actually easier towards the end of the week when im running on fat and not glucose.

@DW, thanks for making me drool all over my keyboard.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I bet you could make that entire cheese cake 10 carbs or less. Use isopure zerocarb whey, splenda, and stevia. Maybe a tiny maltodextrin. They cheese part is easy.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet you could make that entire cheese cake 10 carbs or less. Use isopure zerocarb whey, splenda, and stevia. Maybe a tiny maltodextrin. They cheese part is easy.
See you have to bake it so thats where the ANY Whey comes in handy. There are only 1gr/scoop. Most the carbs come from the cream cheese. There are about 2carbs per 1oz. Then 24 from the package of sugar free cheesecake pudding.