Supercarb Cashew Brittle

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
1 cup supercarb
1 cup cashews (or nut of your choice)
2 tbsp vanilla (don't skimp on the good stuff and use imitation crap)
2 tbsp butter or butter substitute

Melt butter in sauce pan and add supercarb and vanilla. Stir constantly until mixture reaches 275 degrees or obtains a nice golden brown hue. Add cashews and immediately take off of heat making sure to coat all nuts with glaze and dump onto a buttered cookie sheet, make sure to work quickly as mixture sets up fast. Let cool for 1 hr and enjoy the goodness.

Attachments

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!
Thanks for posting this! :food:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn that looks insanely good.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I'm in love with Supercarb. Between SC and Extend I don't think I even need to eat.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to try SyntheSIZE Jello....reminiscent of the LeptiGello recipe I posted so long ago.

Also wondering about making the SC into gummies.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Been having it as a before bed snack with some ultra peptide **** hits the spot big time. I've got another tub on order and I've got a decent fudge recipe that I'm gunna try out this weekend.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been having it as a before bed snack with some ultra peptide **** hits the spot big time. I've got another tub on order and I've got a decent fudge recipe that I'm gunna try out this weekend.
I can't wait to see how the fudge recipe turns out!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude, we're working on recipes for SuperCarb to post on our website. With your permission (and of course, you'd get credit for it), we'd like to post it with the others.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man go right ahead and use it along with any others I post in this thread. :burg:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
man i got 3 tubs of supercarb..def trying this

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, ripped, is this going to be your entry into the baking contest? Damn good one, if so.

Your choice, though.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
just tried this..i def undercooked it as it still is a little grainy but it is def tasty and i cant wait to try it again