if you feel you cant chew do you blend??

how many cals you eat a day

Votes: 3 13.0%

Votes: 14 60.9%

Votes: 3 13.0%

Votes: 2 8.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7000+ insane!

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i have currently started a diet consisting of a little bit over 5k cals daily now my question is i have found that some meals are hard to get down if i dont time all my meals (6 in total) perfectly i find a meal hard to take down, i tend to blend my last meal which is 10oz of turkey i add some tomato juice and lime cause i find drinking it a lot easier than chewing lol, my diet consists of 10oz of turkey 6 times a day as well as fruits veggies pasta etc are there a lot of other guys that blend a meal to help get by, just wondering

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
About half of my meals are blended. Mainly because I'm not at home for most of the day and I refuse to go to McDonalds/other fast food.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have currently started a diet consisting of a little bit over 5k cals daily now my question is i have found that some meals are hard to get down if i dont time all my meals (6 in total) perfectly i find a meal hard to take down, i tend to blend my last meal which is 10oz of turkey i add some tomato juice and lime cause i find drinking it a lot easier than chewing lol, my diet consists of 10oz of turkey 6 times a day as well as fruits veggies pasta etc are there a lot of other guys that blend a meal to help get by, just wondering
hah, if i have to blend i just dont even bother with whole food and stick to fat free whey(25-50g's), a cup of oats, a bannana, 2 cups skim milk and 3g's fish oils, also 2 tbsp's of PB its at least 700 cals and gives me a great way to replace a meal.... cant really imagine blending up a whole food meal though, lol, even if the turkey sounds tastey what do you use for a liquid medium to make is slide?

edit: tomato juice eh? dont know how id like that.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
I think I'll be blending a lot more when I get my braces on my teeth coming up here soon....

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll be blending a lot more when I get my braces on my teeth coming up here soon....

Gives a whole new meaning to your name, Metalman. :D