Poll: how many cals you eat a day

if you feel you cant chew do you blend??

1. if you feel you cant chew do you blend??

i have currently started a diet consisting of a little bit over 5k cals daily now my question is i have found that some meals are hard to get down if i dont time all my meals (6 in total) perfectly i find a meal hard to take down, i tend to blend my last meal which is 10oz of turkey i add some tomato juice and lime cause i find drinking it a lot easier than chewing lol, my diet consists of 10oz of turkey 6 times a day as well as fruits veggies pasta etc are there a lot of other guys that blend a meal to help get by, just wondering

2. About half of my meals are blended. Mainly because I'm not at home for most of the day and I refuse to go to McDonalds/other fast food.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

3. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    i have currently started a diet consisting of a little bit over 5k cals daily now my question is i have found that some meals are hard to get down if i dont time all my meals (6 in total) perfectly i find a meal hard to take down, i tend to blend my last meal which is 10oz of turkey i add some tomato juice and lime cause i find drinking it a lot easier than chewing lol, my diet consists of 10oz of turkey 6 times a day as well as fruits veggies pasta etc are there a lot of other guys that blend a meal to help get by, just wondering
    hah, if i have to blend i just dont even bother with whole food and stick to fat free whey(25-50g's), a cup of oats, a bannana, 2 cups skim milk and 3g's fish oils, also 2 tbsp's of PB its at least 700 cals and gives me a great way to replace a meal.... cant really imagine blending up a whole food meal though, lol, even if the turkey sounds tastey what do you use for a liquid medium to make is slide?

edit: tomato juice eh? dont know how id like that.
    •   

4. I think I'll be blending a lot more when I get my braces on my teeth coming up here soon....

5. Quote Originally Posted by metalman302 View Post
    I think I'll be blending a lot more when I get my braces on my teeth coming up here soon....

Gives a whole new meaning to your name, Metalman.
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Gives a whole new meaning to your name, Metalman.
    lmao

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 04:11 AM
  2. Newbie question: How do you feel on ephedrine?
    By Moyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 06:10 PM
  3. What do you all eat, if anything, for dessert?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 02:22 AM
  4. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 05:21 PM
  5. how would/do you feel...
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 01:28 PM