- 12-06-2007, 03:38 PM
- 3 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 tbsp of sugar (Splenda)
- 1 tbsp of dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 tsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of ground tarragon
- 1/2 tsp of kosher salt
- 1 can of green beans
- 1 cup of black soybeans
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onion
01. Whisk the vinegar, Splenda, mustard, olive oil, tarragon, and salt together, in a medium bowl until Splenda is dissolved.
02. Rinse and drain the green beans, and add the black soybeans and onion. Toss gently to coat with dressing.
03. Season with pepper to taste. Garnish with tarragon.
- 12-13-2007, 03:18 PM
- 12-13-2007, 05:11 PM
Where The Kidneys At Dawg
01-03-2008, 04:39 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By drivehard in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:36 AM
- By yeahright in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2007, 02:51 PM
- By colindep in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2007, 02:03 PM
- By yeahright in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2007, 01:05 AM
- By hemotep in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2002, 09:02 AM