20 Minute Chicken Parmesan
- Skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg whites
- 1/4 cup of wheat bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 2 tsp fat-free/low-fat grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
01. Using palm of hand, flatten chicken to even the thickness. Dip chicken breasts into raw egg, then into bread crumbs to coat.
02. Melt margarine into a skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken breasts on each side. Add tomato sauce. Reduce heat. Cover, simmer for 10 minutes.
03. Sprinkle with cheeses and parsley. Cover, then simmer for another 5 minutes or until cheese melts.