CC Ranch

Smokey3957

Awards
This stuff is great!!

Last night I made pasta and I hate my pasta plain so I scooped out about a cup of the ranch sauce and mixed it in with all the pasta and MAN was that good. Tasted sorta like a beef stroganoff when I mixed in some buffalo meat in there.

Props to whoever came up with the cottage cheese ranch sauce. Just thought I'd let you guys know a way to add some flaver to that plain old pasta

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
Yea its amazing how simple this stuff was to come up with. My mom actually made it on mistake, when we didnt have any sourcream. Nobody could really tell a difference. Ill give her a hug for ya, ha.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Yea its amazing how simple this stuff was to come up with. My mom actually made it on mistake, when we didnt have any sourcream. Nobody could really tell a difference. Ill give her a hug for ya, ha.
please tell me the directions and ingredients. I couldnt find the post that talked about this cc ranch.

thanks

Smokey3957

Awards
please tell me the directions and ingredients. I couldnt find the post that talked about this cc ranch.

thanks
Simple. Just empty a tub of Cottage Cheese into a blender, with one of those ranch dressing spice packets. Like the ones you use with buttermilk and mayo to make ranch dressing. Then add some milk to get the consistency you like. Enjoy!! :food:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Simple. Just empty a tub of Cottage Cheese into a blender, with one of those ranch dressing spice packets. Like the ones you use with buttermilk and mayo to make ranch dressing. Then add some milk to get the consistency you like. Enjoy!! :food:
sweet, kick a** (in a cartman's voice)

:bb3:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Bump for the awesomeness that is CC Ranch Dip.. Mmmmmmm