Easy Make Stir Fry!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kroger sells this in their frozen veggie isle...It is a bag of "Stir Fry Veggies". It has broccoli, water chestnuts, bay corn, white rice, little carrot slices, and little red pepper slices! All you have to do is cut up 1-2 chicken breasts in strips, lightly fry them until thoroughly cooked in a skillet, then add the veggie bag! Let it cook/defrost in the skillet on low heat! This stuff is great with a little light soy sauce!

The veggie bag contains 3.5 servings...It has 19g carbs, and 90 cals per serving.

Last edited:
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info agg, I should be consuming more veggies than I consume right now. I also hate plain chicken and rice. Im getting sick of it. maybe some veggies and soysauce would help.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info agg, I should be consuming more veggies than I consume right now. I also hate plain chicken and rice. Im getting sick of it. maybe some veggies and soysauce would help.
Not a prob! I'm gonna eat this stuff again for dinner tonight. It is a change, and a healthy one!

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
i like it!

Added some rep! ;)

I'll give it a shot later this week

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
i buy some stir fry product from giant's meat aisle, about $3 for a 1/2 lb of beef and vegetables combined.