Incredibly Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf !!!!!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Let me just tell ya, this is absolutely DELICIOUS! I couldn't believe how good it was, and the ingredient profile is pretty good. Guys, just trust me, MAKE IT....u wont regret it.

(im figuring up the macro breakdown now)

INGREDIENTS

* 2 pounds ground turkey
* 1 cup fat-free or skim milk
* 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs (or you could use oats i imagine)
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup diced onions
* 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 3/4 pound fat-free colby or cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup ketchup (optional) (honestly, i didnt do this...i just use a few squirts of ketchup)

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a bowl, mix the turkey, milk, bread crumbs, eggs, onions, and bell pepper by hand. Season with salt and pepper. Fold the cheese into the mixture. Transfer to a loaf pan, and top with ketchup.
3. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).

:bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3:

Tattooed76

Tattooed76

Awards
That sounds good. How do you figure out the macros?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Bump...

Just made this.... AWESOME!!

*made with oats*

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Bump...Curt it's been almost 3 years. Got those Macros figured yet?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ok i lied its been morethan a couple days when i have 30 extra minutes ill post the macros guys but yes this stuff is the bomb! use oats instead of crutons. consistency is great

mikemu79

Awards
Amazing recipe. I switched the ketchup with a can of diced tomatoes gave it a little moisture without all the sugar of ketchup

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow why didn't I think of this,this should great.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
its delicious.. cant you get sugar free ketchup or did i just make up that invention?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
its delicious.. cant you get sugar free ketchup or did i just make up that invention?
You can use canned tomato paste with no sugar added. Im sure there's sugar free or reduced sugar ketchup too. Tomatoes will naturally have some sugar, but look for somethign with none added. It's more whole food oriented if you use tomato paste instead of ketchup anyway

bayboi

Awards
i love ground turkey its my favorite meat to cook with from turkey burgers,turkey tacos even use it in my lasagna and spaghetti im definately going to try this recipe thanks for posting it :13:

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
ITs off the heezy

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
you can check my log for the ultimate low carb meatloaf... has some ingredients youd never guess! check out my log in my siggy!