Let me just tell ya, this is absolutely DELICIOUS! I couldn't believe how good it was, and the ingredient profile is pretty good. Guys, just trust me, MAKE IT....u wont regret it.
(im figuring up the macro breakdown now)
* 2 pounds ground turkey
* 1 cup fat-free or skim milk
* 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs (or you could use oats i imagine)
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup diced onions
* 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 3/4 pound fat-free colby or cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup ketchup (optional) (honestly, i didnt do this...i just use a few squirts of ketchup)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a bowl, mix the turkey, milk, bread crumbs, eggs, onions, and bell pepper by hand. Season with salt and pepper. Fold the cheese into the mixture. Transfer to a loaf pan, and top with ketchup.
3. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
:bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: