need help on some foods, im limited to what i can eat right now...

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
I just got my wisdom teeth out, and im dreading the weight loss...

doc said all i could eat was anything from roomtemp to cold food, and soft stuff like mashed patatos, applesauce, putting, icecream...

i just need some stuff i could eat, that might help me keep my wieght where its at, i have some protein i can make a shake with...

But maybe some other stuff, any sugjestions?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein pudding. It would be best to use a protein blend instead of straight whey and you can add in healthy fats as well.

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
So came some pudding, say.... vannilla, and then add im my protein? its chocolate...

So it would be like choc/vanilla mix. Sounds good to me...? But am i getting the right idea or no..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So came some pudding, say.... vannilla, and then add im my protein? its chocolate...

So it would be like choc/vanilla mix. Sounds good to me...? But am i getting the right idea or no..
Is is the right idea. I usually just get the sugar free mix, add in the protein, and mix in enough milk until I get the desired texture.

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
alright sweet, sounds good...

i think i have pudding, idk about the sugar free though. i love milk though.

Anyother ideas people? im gunna be like this for about 2-3 days, so i need some new stuff, pudding and protein sounds pretty blahh after awhile...

i no thiers some fancy stuff out thier.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright sweet, sounds good...

i think i have pudding, idk about the sugar free though. i love milk though.

Anyother ideas people? im gunna be like this for about 2-3 days, so i need some new stuff, pudding and protein sounds pretty blahh after awhile...

i no thiers some fancy stuff out thier.
Can you still eat eggs or cottage cheese?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I add unflavored whey protien to lowfat/nofat yogurt.

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
She said it was all up to my tollerance, i just downed some mashed taters...

went pretty good, i can eat apple sauce and pudding no prob.

Yogurt, i have it... but havent tried it.

I remember her saying somthing about eggs, so yeah..

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I would just do all shakes.....thats just me anyway. Forget the other stuff for awhile. I've had my wisdom teeth taken out before, and the last thing you want is shlt getting stuck in there and causing an infection.

Atleast with shakes you can swish out your mouth with water to clean out the residue.

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
yeah, but shakes for 3-5 days straight... just doesnt seem to apealing.

after i eat though, i got ash my mouth out with peroixide and some saltwater. doc said that would keep some of the infection down, along with the pinicilin they perscribed me.

popeys has got some really good mashed potatos that i mixed up little chunks of grilled chick in, and it was pretty good and fairly easy for me to get down...

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Tuna... Just mix it with mayo and crush it really well....if you can handle mashed potatoes then you can handle tuna, I prefer the Chunk Light because its softer and a bit more moist

Good Luck...but if you do drop a few lbs its not exactly something to fret over..just make up for it the following weeks

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
eat whatever normal stuff you can like yogurt+whey, cottage cheese, shakes, egg whites (cooked or raw) etc, and in addition eat baby food. I know it sounds weird but it will work. you can get sweet potatoes etc all prepped and ready to eat (just warm it up if you want)