- 07-22-2007, 04:54 PM
Alright folks...not really sure if this is the right place in the forum for this...but here it goes.
I need help with my meals. I have a huge problem maintaining my meal cadence between gym time, school, work, and studying. I live in a studio apt with a kitchen subpar to a motorhome. I work retail and due to my schedule do not technically have a "lunch time"; meaning prep time there for eats is limited and I eat when I have a second typically b/t customers. Long story short, I need inventive recipes to keep my meal cadence up. I use protein shakes already as a "meal", but I need more real, clean food. I don't like drinking more than three shakes a day, so basically I figure I need three to possible four solid meals outside of that. I religiously drink a shake at wake up, post workout, and at bedtime.
In short, the main problems I need to take into consideration are lack of prep facilities/time. At work, I had started to eat cold cuts wrapped in a slice of cheese for a quick meal, but was worried about sodium levels in the cold cuts so stopped. I've tried baking chicken breasts at work, but since I can't monitor the cooking it would usually get burned. Doing tuna now, but I hate it so much it takes me a while to eat it; and the smell it leaves isn't exactly conducive to facing people.
I hope I'm not asking for the impossible here. Any input is greatly apprecaited!
- 07-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Found some Chicken of the Sea flavored Tuna and Salmon Cups. Plan on trying them out today.
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftallday123 in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 21Last Post: 01-11-2012, 03:46 PM
- By liftallday123 in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2011, 01:01 AM
- By BB Ambitious in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-03-2010, 01:50 PM
- By BabyfaceNoob in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2008, 02:36 AM
- By skinnyBAR10dr in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 02-19-2008, 05:46 PM