Flavoring-Spice Thread

1. Flavoring-Spice Thread

Lets share our favorite spices and recipes

Are there any low calorie cheddar cheese for eggs or anything that makes eggs really good?

I cook eggs in the morning 2 yolks and 10 eggs,and it takes me a while to eat them. I have used Black pepper, Tabasco sauce and Im looking for some tasty new recipes.

Some of mine that I use
    Chicken Breast(Tace bell sauce, Lemon juice and black pepper, Garlic SALT, parsley)

Salmon (lemon juice and black pepper, Dillweed[Yummm],Old bay seasoing)

Tuna (i Got this from a thread in this recipe section) Light mayo or miracle whip, Cut up dill slices, parm cheese..yumm)
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

2. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Lets share our favorite spices and recipes

Are there any low calorie cheddar cheese for eggs or anything that makes eggs really good?

I cook eggs in the morning 2 yolks and 10 eggs,and it takes me a while to eat them. I have used Black pepper, Tabasco sauce and Im looking for some tasty new recipes.

Some of mine that I use
    Chicken Breast(Tace bell sauce, Lemon juice and black pepper, Garlic SALT, parsley)

Salmon (lemon juice and black pepper, Dillweed[Yummm],Old bay seasoing)

Tuna (i Got this from a thread in this recipe section) Light mayo or miracle whip, Cut up dill slices, parm cheese..yumm)
    Here goes:

I put cinnamon on anything I can, especially on sweet potatoes with some butter. I tried sweet potato with natty pb today because it was recommended in another post, was delicious.

I put onion powder into eggs, when cooking, and Chilula spice (not sauce) on the top. It is like cayenne pepper.

I also put the cayenne pepper onto anything possible, from eggs to chicken breasts, to make it hotter.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by joecski View Post
    Here goes:

I put cinnamon on anything I can, especially on sweet potatoes with some butter. I tried sweet potato with natty pb today because it was recommended in another post, was delicious.

I put onion powder into eggs, when cooking, and Chilula spice (not sauce) on the top. It is like cayenne pepper.

I also put the cayenne pepper onto anything possible, from eggs to chicken breasts, to make it hotter.
    Yeah I out Cimm on sweet potatoes and chicken.

Sweet Pot with natty PB will have t try this thanks.

I have red cayenne pepper its hot, do you know if its the same thing as cayenne?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

4. Most spices bother my stomach. I have IBS so almost everything bothers me. I have to eat very bland. I put plain yellow mustard on chicken boobies. Sometimes I also use a little bit of Miricle whip, and Salt Free All Purpose seasoning from McCormick is pretty good. Usually though I don't use much seasoning. Well thats about as creative as I get.

5. Quote Originally Posted by joecski View Post
    Here goes:

is that cholula spice the same brand/flavor as cholula hot sauce?? the hot sauce is great and i'm obsessed with it... if so, where can you get the spice?
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Official Protean Flavor Review Thread!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 01:49 AM
  2. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:11 PM
  3. Are all the previous threads gone?
    By Gmonkey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 04:50 PM
  4. First test thread...
    By Chemo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-06-2002, 11:03 PM