Flavoring-Spice Thread

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Flavoring-Spice Thread

Lets share our favorite spices and recipes

Are there any low calorie cheddar cheese for eggs or anything that makes eggs really good?

I cook eggs in the morning 2 yolks and 10 eggs,and it takes me a while to eat them. I have used Black pepper, Tabasco sauce and Im looking for some tasty new recipes.

Some of mine that I use
    Chicken Breast(Tace bell sauce, Lemon juice and black pepper, Garlic SALT, parsley)

Salmon (lemon juice and black pepper, Dillweed[Yummm],Old bay seasoing)

Tuna (i Got this from a thread in this recipe section) Light mayo or miracle whip, Cut up dill slices, parm cheese..yumm)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Lets share our favorite spices and recipes

Are there any low calorie cheddar cheese for eggs or anything that makes eggs really good?

I cook eggs in the morning 2 yolks and 10 eggs,and it takes me a while to eat them. I have used Black pepper, Tabasco sauce and Im looking for some tasty new recipes.

Some of mine that I use
    Chicken Breast(Tace bell sauce, Lemon juice and black pepper, Garlic SALT, parsley)

Salmon (lemon juice and black pepper, Dillweed[Yummm],Old bay seasoing)

Tuna (i Got this from a thread in this recipe section) Light mayo or miracle whip, Cut up dill slices, parm cheese..yumm)
    Here goes:

I put cinnamon on anything I can, especially on sweet potatoes with some butter. I tried sweet potato with natty pb today because it was recommended in another post, was delicious.

I put onion powder into eggs, when cooking, and Chilula spice (not sauce) on the top. It is like cayenne pepper.

I also put the cayenne pepper onto anything possible, from eggs to chicken breasts, to make it hotter.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by joecski View Post
    Here goes:

I put cinnamon on anything I can, especially on sweet potatoes with some butter. I tried sweet potato with natty pb today because it was recommended in another post, was delicious.

I put onion powder into eggs, when cooking, and Chilula spice (not sauce) on the top. It is like cayenne pepper.

I also put the cayenne pepper onto anything possible, from eggs to chicken breasts, to make it hotter.
    Yeah I out Cimm on sweet potatoes and chicken.

Sweet Pot with natty PB will have t try this thanks.

I have red cayenne pepper its hot, do you know if its the same thing as cayenne?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Most spices bother my stomach. I have IBS so almost everything bothers me. I have to eat very bland. I put plain yellow mustard on chicken boobies. Sometimes I also use a little bit of Miricle whip, and Salt Free All Purpose seasoning from McCormick is pretty good. Usually though I don't use much seasoning. Well thats about as creative as I get.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by joecski View Post
    Here goes:

is that cholula spice the same brand/flavor as cholula hot sauce?? the hot sauce is great and i'm obsessed with it... if so, where can you get the spice?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Official Protean Flavor Review Thread!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 12:49 AM
  2. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 02:11 PM
  3. Are all the previous threads gone?
    By Gmonkey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 03:50 PM
  4. First test thread...
    By Chemo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-06-2002, 10:03 PM