Chicken FRIED Rice(sorta)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok well i haven't been around in a while, but i made this the other day and had to come share it with everyone.

I got back on my bobo cutting diet, and needed some new flavor so i whipped up something new.

1bag brown rice(i use the boil in bag one, as it is exactly what my diet calls for, for carbs)
1/4 LARGE onion diced(i used red)
8oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
Pam cooking spray
Soy Sauce
2 egg whites

Ok I marinated my chicken in some Lawry's Sesame Ginger, but that is not really needed if you don't want to add the small amount of sugar's.

Boil rice, and put it to the side untill later.

Spray pan/wok with pam.
Sautee chicken untill done.
Dice chicken on a cutting board and leave it to the side for later.

Respray pan with pam and add your egg whites. Scramble them up, and when done put them into a bowl on the side for later.

Respray the pan with pam and add diced onions. Sautee untill brown, then add the rice, diced chicken, and eggs. Drizzle some soy sauce on top of the rice, while mixing it up. I press the rice down so it browns, then mix it up, and press it down again. I just keep doing this until it is all browned.

Then plate it, and ENJOY..

From my calculations it is about 535g cal, 7.1 g fat, 66carbs, and 58gprotein.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
that looks real good, i'm gonna try that later. :food:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Let me know what ya think.. I know i love it..lol I made like 6 servigs worth, and put them all in their own tupperware for the week.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
my friend and i just tried this recipe. and i gotta say it was AWESOME. good stuff bro, vey good this will very likely become a staple meal for me every now and then. we also added some steak and spiced it up a bit with garlic, paprika, salt, olive oil.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good pics, make all the difference to see the goodies. Thanks

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my friend and i just tried this recipe. and i gotta say it was AWESOME. good stuff bro, vey good this will very likely become a staple meal for me every now and then. we also added some steak and spiced it up a bit with garlic, paprika, salt, olive oil.
Good ****! Glad you liked it..

I got a few more recipies on the back of my mind, gunna try them this week and let you guys know.

My whole goal is to make dieting easy, and create meals that stick to my CLEAN ass diet 100%.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Tried it today and it was awesome, very easy to fix and very tasty. If I had taken the time to marinade the chicken, it would have been *restaurant* quality. No kidding. Everyone who does chicken/rice should take the extra few minutes to try this recipe, they won't regret it.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
couldnt you do the same thing but just add 1-2 more eggs or egg whites and skip the last step and cook everything final with the eggs as the last addition

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
My god that looks great! lol I made 90 sec brown rice/wild rice, some cheese, and tuna mixed together in a bowl today and it was great! I have to try this next!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
That looks incredible. I will defiantly be trying it soon.

wannabswole

Awards
sounds good, love the cal, protein, carb count!

wannabswole

Awards
you cook the whole bag of rice? its like 8 cups right?

thast a lot....or is it just one cup?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you cook the whole bag of rice? its like 8 cups right?

thast a lot....or is it just one cup?
It is a cup i believe. What ya see on the plate is 1whole bag, so definetly not 8 cups..lol

wannabswole

Awards
It is a cup i believe. What ya see on the plate is 1whole bag, so definetly not 8 cups..lol
so did you cook 8oz of chicken with a cup of uncooked rice?

so my whole bag is one cup? :dance:

quigley

Awards
  • Established
just a suggestion- you could also cook through some veggies with the rice as well :)

Nathan

buildmeup

Awards
Sounds good.. I might just have to try it...

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i like it.. cooked up some the other night... was delish... but i think ima hit the asian food store and pick up some seasoning for next time

djrobroe

Awards
substitute soy sauce for Bragg Liquid Amino spray ... tastes exactly like soy sauce and its all natural

D1esel

Awards
I have made up a similar dish but I like to throw in some peas for colour and some prawns. Really is a quick and easy dish that gets you 3-4 meals ready to take anywhere.

GymRat5972

GymRat5972

Awards
You know i have been making this for a while now and it is a great dish. I actually change mine up a bit and have my chicken diced and heat in microwave. Take my 8 ounce brown rice and sit to the side. Scramble 3 egg white dumo the rice in and hit it with 2 tablespoons of Hoising Garlic sauce. dump the chicken and tosss for about 30 seconds. Very good recipe. I hit the asian store for most of my sauces.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just made this. I didn't have onions or soy sauce, but it came out just as good. :food:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... I want.

michaeljannis

Awards
great recipe... i just had it..

was fantastic