Quick and Easy Omelette
- 07-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Quick and Easy Omelette
If you like omelettes then you'll love this:
- Start boiling your water
- Take a 1-Quart freezer lock bag
- Toss in 2-3 eggs, and all your fixins
- seal the bag and boil for 13-14 minutes
- and voila! the best omelette you have ever had
This stuff is great, no mess and tastes awesome. I haven't tried egg whites only yet, but I'm sure it works fine.
- 04-16-2009, 05:10 PM
holy cow!! I know this is a big bump...but this deserves recognition!!! Cant wait to try!!
- 04-17-2009, 12:43 AM
You know I had forgotten all about that. Used to do it with kids camping. Great fast and easy omelette. Thanks for the reminder.
04-17-2009, 04:48 PM
04-17-2009, 04:55 PM
04-18-2009, 03:49 AM
06-18-2009, 08:41 AM
I just tried this and it worked perfectly. I added a little milk to the mix and it really made a great omelette. Thanks for the recipe!!
06-18-2009, 12:18 PM
The bag doesnt melt?
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
06-18-2009, 12:45 PM
06-19-2009, 07:31 PM
I would be concerned that the bag would leach some kind of toxic chemical when boiled...haha
06-20-2009, 07:52 PM
Totally ripped off from Paula Deen! Haha (seriously, it is)
Last edited by nevergoodenough; 06-23-2009 at 02:51 PM.
06-23-2009, 02:31 PM
06-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Tried it last night. Ever tried fish in your omelette? Grilled 4 flounder filets on the foreman. Tossed a Birdseye steamer (Southwestern style Rice) into the microwave. 5 eggs & 2 jalapenos in the blender.
Broke up the grilled filets & mixed with the rice in ziplok bag. Poured the blended eggs & jalapenos over the fish & rice. Sealed the bag & into boiler for 12 mins. And it turned out great.
High protein & high carbs with comparatively low fat.
07-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Great Idea! Now all I have todo is wake up!
Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
Similar Forum Threads
- By deputyjason in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2012, 11:18 AM
- By mindgame in forum RecipesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2008, 11:36 PM
- By CNizz in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 08-23-2007, 05:09 PM
- By subpop200 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 20Last Post: 11-28-2006, 04:49 PM
- By rysigpi in forum RecipesReplies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2006, 08:32 PM