- 06-29-2007, 02:01 PM
- 06-29-2007, 07:01 PM
Never tried it but I will. Brownies are definitely a vice of mine. I'm ok as long as Im not around em. I'll give it a go and see what I can come up with. Thanks dude.
- 07-01-2007, 10:17 PM
Here try this. I used chocolate Metabolic Drive, it works. Not like mom's but will do in a pinch.
3 scoops Ultra Size Chocolate from Beverly International (Use what you got)
2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
1 whole egg
8 oz water
1. Combine all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth
2. Pour into microwave safe container
3. Microwave for 5 - 8 minutes (until you notice bubbles starting to form and the top is becoming firmer)
4. Remove, cover, and let set at room temperature for 20 minutes
Protein: 58 g (42%)
Carbohydrate: 19 g (14%)
Fat: 28 g (45%)
08-02-2007, 07:10 AM
Thanks for the advice. My wife added the applesauce when she baked me a birthday cake and I didn't even know the difference until she told me. The best substitute by far.
08-02-2007, 02:40 PM
Pumpkin works very well as a substitute too.
Similar Forum Threads
- By joeflex73 in forum RecipesReplies: 73Last Post: 03-16-2010, 09:15 PM
- By doodle in forum RecipesReplies: 38Last Post: 04-11-2007, 06:21 PM
- By ttwarrior1 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2007, 08:24 PM
- By dsade in forum NutraplanetReplies: 28Last Post: 11-29-2006, 07:12 PM
- By jjohn in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2006, 07:52 AM