Anabolic Tuna Salad

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I just mixed one can light Tuna , with 2 large stuffing Mushrooms (agaricus bisporus) chopped , 2 sticks of celery chopped , about 1/4 cup of organic sesame tahini , garlic powder and powdered mustard to taste. Delicious!!

From it I derived , whole food protein (tuna) , anti aromatase (mushroom) , natural androgens (celery) , EFA's (tahini) and natural insulin mimetics (mustard) , amongst a myriad of potent phyto chemicals (ergathionine etc.)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just mixed one can light Tuna , with 2 large stuffing Mushrooms (agaricus bisporus) chopped , 2 sticks of celery chopped , about 1/4 cup of organic sesame tahini , garlic powder and powdered mustard to taste. Delicious!!

From it I derived , whole food protein (tuna) , anti aromatase (mushroom) , natural androgens (celery) , EFA's (tahini) and natural insulin mimetics (mustard) , amongst a myriad of potent phyto chemicals (ergathionine etc.)
Could have added the combination of curry powder and hot pepper flakes to get a variety of thermogenics added :D

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I agree for sure on the curry , normally I have a bottle of mustard which i mix with curry and straight tumeric , the cayenne is a great idea too. Will give it a shot next time.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Sounds way good. If you want to get more carbs out of it I always mix my tuna with that twisty pasta (whole wheat of course) then refridgerate til chilled and enjoy.