sweet potato pancakes
- 04-30-2007, 05:40 PM
- 04-30-2007, 05:51 PM
This sounds delicious, but then again, I'm about 5 weeks out from contest: anything sounds delicious!Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
- 04-30-2007, 10:57 PM
gotta try this one. sweet potatoes kick so much ass ... especially when you mash them up, put marshmellows on top of them and toss it in the oven mmmmmmmmmm
of course...save that one for the fat ***** weekends
05-17-2007, 10:46 PM
This sounds great! Thanks for the post Beelze; new recipes are always welcomed.
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
05-19-2007, 12:29 PM
05-20-2007, 06:55 PM
I never thought a sweet potatoe could be that versatile!
05-20-2007, 07:13 PM
How big of a sweet potato do you use (oz. wise).
M.Ed. Ex Phys
05-21-2007, 11:35 AM
a bigun, about 12oz or so.
05-22-2007, 01:51 AM
Ahh the power of the sweet potato. I love sweet potatoes and yams <3
05-26-2007, 06:04 PM
These are amazing! Modified the recipe just a little to help my lazy ass make em:
1/2 can Dunbar plain sweet potatoes (1 cup)
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup egg beaters 100% egg whites
1/4 cup 1% cottage cheese
all mixed in magic bullet, make 4 pancakes
about 450 calories before I add my peanut butter and or honey
hard boiled eggs on the side for more protein/calories
05-27-2007, 06:49 PM
Wow reading this just made me really hungry lol.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jjohn in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2006, 08:59 AM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2006, 03:26 PM
- By 200wannabe in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2006, 08:55 AM
- By Ant. in forum RecipesReplies: 10Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:57 AM
- By John Smeton in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 08-13-2005, 03:33 PM