- 04-21-2007, 02:56 PM
- 04-22-2007, 09:32 PM
- 07-23-2007, 07:11 PM
07-23-2007, 08:21 PM
i bought some at publix, haven't tried them they are sitting in my desk at work as emergency meals
07-24-2007, 11:54 AM
Found them at Walmart last night. I bought two of each flavor they had. Should be trying them out today.
07-25-2007, 05:05 PM
07-25-2007, 05:07 PM
cup not can they are 2.8 oz, peel off top like a little jello cup. I have to eat 2 to not feel hungry
07-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Sweet, so I dont have to do anything but eat! The main reason I love eating tuna, pop the can and dig in! I will have to find these salmon cups!
07-25-2007, 07:14 PM
07-25-2007, 09:06 PM
I liked the terriyaki tuna, the mandarin orange salmon was kinda iffy
07-25-2007, 09:09 PM
All I've eaten so far is the Honey BBQ Salmon, and I just tried the Cajun Tuna. Salmon was good, Tuna would've been better if it were Albacore.
I think these things are REALLY going to help keep me on my meal cadence.
07-27-2007, 09:48 AM
I just got some of these last week, very convenient for work snacks. A lot easier to open than a can.
07-29-2007, 01:46 AM
I picked up 2 paks! which will = 4 snacks! You got to love the fact that they are pretty much only Protein! I only found the Light and White, no flavors, I will have to continue the search!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jim Mills in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 06-22-2005, 09:50 AM
- By sushibug in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 03-22-2004, 07:43 PM
- By Grifty McGrift in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2004, 01:10 PM
- By BigAl in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2003, 07:11 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-27-2003, 07:14 PM