Protein Drink Recipes

naase2004

naase2004

Awards
Three words can sum this up: Fat Free Jello.
You can do amazing things with Jello and protein powder. Just mix it in while you blend your protein powder. And of course you can ice to make it more like a shake. Plus you feel full for hours. Here are some of my favorites:

Bananna Pudding: Bananna pudding mix, vanilla protein powder, and a couple of fat free nilla wafers.

Strawberry Shortcake: Same as above except use strawberry jello mix.

You get the point. Just try to different flavors and make sure to use fat free jello mixes.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why fat free?:think: Obviously if you're cutting, but if bulking is the contents in the regular that bad?

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Add sugar free/fat free butterscotch instant pudding, vanilla whey, dash in some cinnamon, add water/skim milk and blend. MMM...Cinammon roll shake. I can't go without em.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add sugar free/fat free butterscotch instant pudding, vanilla whey, dash in some cinnamon, add water/skim milk and blend. MMM...Cinammon roll shake. I can't go without em.
Mauybe post-training but doesnt butterscotch and all the other puddings have a ton of sugar?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
:hammer:

The sugar free.fat free puddings have around 24g of carbs per 4 servings (4 servings to a box) but no sugar, mostly just artificial flavoring.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Just add a teaspoon per 8-16 oz and the carbs are practically non existent. :woohoo: