Edible Brussels Sprouts

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's right, it CAN be done. (Although this is coming from a guy who'll eat bulk CEE straight instead of capping or dissolving).

What to do:
Boil for just a few mins until tender (not mushy)
Immediately throw onto a hot, oiled skillet
Season with Motreal Seasoning (or other seasoning of your choice).

Tastes f*cking great. Enjoy.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like brussel sprouts straight from the steamer!. Who doesn't like them?. Well I do put a little bit of butter on them, but not even enough to really count. I usually get them fresh though and have never tried frozen. I have also tried them plain and they are not that bad. Some people I guess just don't like the strong flavor.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like brussel sprouts straight from the steamer!. Who doesn't like them?. Well I do put a little bit of butter on them, but not even enough to really count. I usually get them fresh though and have never tried frozen. I have also tried them plain and they are not that bad. Some people I guess just don't like the strong flavor.
They're not bad straight off the steamer. I've never had them fresh though (only the frozen kind). I'd imagine fresh sprouts are a little better. Most people, though, won't touch them with a 10 ft pole.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not gonna lie, I don't believe I have ever even tasted a brussel sprout before. I'm not even sure why. Maybe I'll have to give them a try sometime.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Purchased some frozen brussels sprouts yesterday and tried them today plain out of the steamer. They really aren't that bad tasting plain at all. Saved some money buying frozen also.