- 02-02-2007, 11:49 AM
1-1/2 lb. sweet potatoes (about 3), cut into spears
Italian No Fat Dressing (Don't get a brand with HFCS in it)
1/4 cup 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Toss potatoes with dressing.
PLACE on lightly greased baking sheet or 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
COOK 30 min. Turn potatoes. Cook an additional 30 min., sprinkling with cheese during the last 5 min. Sprinkle with parsley.
- 02-06-2007, 05:56 AM
hmmm, interesting, ill try anything once
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sean1332 in forum RecipesReplies: 39Last Post: 01-03-2014, 05:22 PM
- By stxnas in forum RecipesReplies: 20Last Post: 09-12-2007, 07:04 AM
- By will175 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 08-20-2006, 02:39 PM
- By The Mayor in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 11-13-2003, 06:19 PM
- By Kay in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-27-2002, 02:24 PM