- 01-30-2007, 09:08 AM
- 01-30-2007, 10:56 AM
One of my favorites are these pickles things.
You take Dried beef(they look like little round lunch meats but thin) You put cream cheese on them put a baby dill pickle in it and roll it up.
It's so good and easy.
- 01-30-2007, 10:58 AM
I always brew up some Roasted Peppas, stuff them with Ricotta Cheese, and Shredded Mozza/Cheddar and dip tostitos in them.
01-31-2007, 07:28 PM
01-31-2007, 08:28 PM
A little off topic, but here goes: A few years ago I worked for a LARGE defense contractor. Our department would have regular potlucks around various holidays. As a goof, my office partner and I would mix up these terrifically awful concoctions and bring them in, raving about how wonderful this slop was, or that it was a family recipe – that kind of stuff. The last one I remember vividly. We called it “Wet Willie Casserole” – a splendid mixture of lime jello, mexi-corn and crumbled Vienna sausage; the sausage being lovingly and carefully sprinkled in after the jello started to congeal – so it was in various states of submersion.
We ate some, but had few followers – but what great facial reactions.
01-31-2007, 09:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2003, 08:35 PM
- By Sheesh in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2003, 09:31 PM
- By institutional in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 02-12-2003, 02:48 PM
- By WYD02 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 02-09-2003, 11:12 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 01-21-2003, 07:49 AM