ugh!...nighttime munchies!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
after my second meal after my workout...usually eat at like 6 pm and then later at 8...around 9 i get hungry again!....but i want snacky foods...but those r a no no...i have some sugar free ice cream but still has like 3 grams of sugar and 8 grams of alcoholic sugar..whatever that means....but what r some good recipes for low carb/no sugar snacks?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
HEY how about HIGH protein VERY low carb chip mix with NO added salt BUT it tastes like they are salty because of the potassium?

22 grams of protein from Isolate. 2 grams of fiber which is where the 2 grams of carbs come from. Omega 3s from Flax.

I love them because now instead of blowing my diet I can stay on it and have seen a VERY nice change!

LOW Carb Chip Mix
This is IT!

A LOW LOW Carb, infact Zero net carb snack food. It has ONLY 2 carbs per serving and that comes from FIBER!

ALSO is has NO salt BUT it actually tastes like it DOES!

Eat them ANY time of the day or night. Low fat and that is a healthy fat with Omega 3s from Flax! Next time you get a late night craving for some snack food this is your answer. Just mix with water and either microwave or bake and you have a high protein salty tasting snack!

NutraPlanet.com: Products By Healthy Cheat Foods

CROWLER

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
HEY how about HIGH protein VERY low carb chips with NO added salt BUT it tastes like they are salty because of the potassium?

I have love them because now instead of blowing my diet I can stay on it and have seen a VERY nice change!

LOW Carb Chip Mix
This is IT!

A LOW LOW Carb, infact Zero net carb snack food. It has ONLY 2 carbs per serving and that comes from FIBER!

Eat them ANY time of the day or night. Low fat and that is a healthy fat with Omega 3s from Flax! Next time you get a late night craving for some snack food this is your answer. Just mix with water and either microwave or bake and you have a high protein salty tasting snack!

CROWLER
sounds good...Crowler...take it down a notch though lol ...came on a little too strong

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
jackass that is a copy and paste. :nutkick:

CROWLER

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
HEY how about HIGH protein VERY low carb chip mix with NO added salt BUT it tastes like they are salty because of the potassium?

22 grams of protein from Isolate. 2 grams of fiber which is where the 2 grams of carbs come from. Omega 3s from Flax.

I love them because now instead of blowing my diet I can stay on it and have seen a VERY nice change!

LOW Carb Chip Mix
This is IT!

CROWLER
not only is this a good snack but tastes great also

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for something to help with the munchies, Annabolic Innovations Healthy Cheat Foods are the way to go. Crowler is one smart man.

Or grab some Cottage Cheese and some almonds.