Pumpkin pie protein shake

J

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is pretty basic and maybe has been posted before but DAMN do I love this.

I use one cup of skim milk, 1 cup of ice, two scoops of vanilla whey protein, couple BIG spoonfuls of pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice to taste. I swear everytime I have this I feel like I am cheating and eating pumpkin pie or better yet pumpkin pie ice cream.

The cup I measure that with is probably actually more like a 10 oz cup.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You put raw pumpkin in your protein shake?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

I use one cup of skim milk, 1 cup of ice, two scoops of vanilla whey protein, couple BIG spoonfuls of pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice to taste. I swear everytime I have this I feel like I am cheating and eating pumpkin pie or better yet pumpkin pie ice cream.

I gave this a shot today and its actually not too bad. Sprinkle some grahm crackers in there and it would be perfect.

T

Taylor's Pride

Awards
you ought to try adding about 1/2 cup cottage cheese instead of milk. more protein less sugar. either way sounds great, ill have to try it out soon.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

Hmmm, I'll have to try this one. Hey J, clean out your storage so I can PM you!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, thought you were talking to me...I didn't even make a post yet. I thought you were psychic stalking me!

J

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cleaned D.......ya gotta try this thing if you like pumpkin pie........I swear its like cheating.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
lol, thought you were talking to me...I didn't even make a post yet. I thought you were psychic stalking me!
Haha, no psychic powers here JayHawkk. If I did have them, I wouldn't have to sleep on the couch so often because I'd give my wife the right answer the first time!

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, no psychic powers here JayHawkk. If I did have them, I wouldn't have to sleep on the couch so often because I'd give my wife the right answer the first time!

Oh, another man without the secret knowledge..... Here is the plan for happiness:

Every morning wake up and say to your wife " Honey I am sorry & You are always right "

That should get you off the couch in no time at all :icon_lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honey I'm sorry...

For what?

For whatever I did, or will do...

Oh, so you're already guilty something!

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Thats my boy :D Now you get it :twisted:
Close...

I confess to my wife,
and to you, my brothers and sisters,
that I have sinned through my own fault,
in my thoughts and in my words,
in what I have done, and in what I have failed to do;
and I ask my wife,
all the angels and saints,
and you, my brothers and sisters,
and to pray for me...

That works 20 days out of the month. ;)

-TT

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
A Prozac/Thorazine combo works well those other 10 days. Either for you or your wife, same effect either way! :p

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
The Thorazine will stack pretty well with Risperdal, right?
And to keep on topic... this can all be mixed into the pumpkin pie protein shake too I assume. ;)

-TT

A Prozac/Thorazine combo works well those other 10 days. Either for you or your wife, same effect either way! :p

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely sounds like a good idea for me; I love pumpkin and the spice. There's so many shakes I want to try lol. I need to find some unsweetend pumpkin though first, finding lots of canned sweetened stuff.

From the people that tried it though, what did you guys think?

A

anthony

Awards
ive tried that shake and it is good. My favorite though is skim milk, vanilla whey, all natural peanut butter, scoop of oatmeal, extra virgin olive oil. Tastes great, and watch yourseld grow

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i luv pumkin, might have to create something here