A favortite of mine...

drumirvin

Awards
During my last show, I was trying new ways to "carb" up but use dryer forms during late Thursdays and early morning Friday. I stop all carb intake as of Thursdays and continue with protein and fat until my Sh@@load at 6:00 AM Saturday morning. Now I am not for sure if this recipe has been talked about before but I did a little research and found that Beverly International is the only one's that have ever came close to it.
The Recipe: ..lets call it Sweet Potato Flat Bread
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2.Take 1 med sweet potato (depending on how many carbs you are eating) and microwave it until semi soft.
3.Place on pyrex dish and mash it nice and flat feeling the dish up...make it look like a big orange square as much as possible.
4. Take 1 tbsp of Splenda and 1 tbsp of cinnamon and mix it into the big orange square. I even added 1/8th of a tsp of baking powder to mine. (Some people do not like to ingest splenda and cinnamon two days out from the show...to each his or her own...never ever caused any problems for me)
5.Take 1/3 cup of oatmeal (either the 5 minute kind or rolled...) and sprinkle on top.
6.Add another teaspoon of cinnamon/splenda mix on top.
7.Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the air smells like x-mas and the edges are slighly crisp.
I like to fold it in half, lightly spray it with fake butter spray...add a piece of chicken and go for it.
I even added Walden's sugar/fat/cal free syrup with it....mmm
I find it helped me dry nicely as most of the water from the sweet potato and dry oats sucks up more subcantaneous water. You could also eat during non-competitions as well.
Just my three cents.