- 11-04-2006, 07:29 PM
AGELESS asked me to post this!
2 scoops vanilla protein
1 cup cooked oatmeal
4 egg whites (we use all whites)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tablespoon water
mix all together...and cook like regular pancakes.
I do add more water or protein if needed to get the batter right...
theyre pretty good....
- 11-18-2006, 04:54 AM
11-18-2006, 09:27 AM
11-29-2006, 12:09 AM
12-09-2006, 01:40 AM
12-09-2006, 08:23 AM
12-11-2006, 12:41 AM
12-11-2006, 12:47 AM
Wow, that's awesome man, haha, since we're on the topic of breakfast, has anyone ever added a scoop of chocolate or vanilla protein to a flavorless cereal?
12-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Anabolic Innovations has just come out with a pancake/waffle mix of our own: Protein Pancake/Waffle MixIt's being marketed under another label, but it's still Crowler's baby (more mass appeal).
Last edited by stxnas; 12-13-2006 at 03:44 PM.
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
Similar Forum Threads
- By auto_mail8939 in forum RecipesReplies: 47Last Post: 09-13-2009, 03:01 PM
- By jjohn in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2006, 09:59 AM
- By matthams in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2006, 02:02 PM
- By IRserge in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2005, 07:48 PM
- By IRserge in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2005, 12:17 AM