- 11-04-2006, 06:29 PM
AGELESS asked me to post this!
2 scoops vanilla protein
1 cup cooked oatmeal
4 egg whites (we use all whites)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tablespoon water
mix all together...and cook like regular pancakes.
I do add more water or protein if needed to get the batter right...
theyre pretty good....
- 11-18-2006, 03:54 AM
hmmm this sounds great, going too have too try this
- 11-18-2006, 08:27 AM
Wow good idea man.. Maybe throw a whole egg in there??
11-28-2006, 11:09 PM
Definitely writing this one down for future reference. I miss pancakes so bad.
12-09-2006, 12:40 AM
ill have to try this, but without the cinamon. my wifes allergic to cinamon
12-09-2006, 07:23 AM
I never heard of that.. Wow. She don't know what she's missingOriginally Posted by motive
12-10-2006, 11:41 PM
ya, it sucks.... but im in iraq so i can have cinamon for a year and then its back to none.
12-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Wow, that's awesome man, haha, since we're on the topic of breakfast, has anyone ever added a scoop of chocolate or vanilla protein to a flavorless cereal?
12-11-2006, 03:11 PM
Anabolic Innovations has just come out with a pancake/waffle mix of our own: Protein Pancake/Waffle MixIt's being marketed under another label, but it's still Crowler's baby (more mass appeal).
Last edited by stxnas; 12-13-2006 at 02:44 PM.
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
Similar Forum Threads
- By auto_mail8939 in forum RecipesReplies: 47Last Post: 09-13-2009, 02:01 PM
- By jjohn in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2006, 08:59 AM
- By matthams in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2006, 01:02 PM
- By IRserge in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2005, 06:48 PM
- By IRserge in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2005, 11:17 PM