Better Butter

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
(I saw this idea at another site recently.)

We all know too much butter is a bad thing, but the wisdom now leans toward it rather than margarine, "Smart Balance" or any of the alternatives that have anything partially hydrogenated. Here's an alternative:

Ingredients
1 part real butter (sweetened, salted, unsalted, organic - take your pick)
1 part Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Steps
1. Mix with beater until creamed.
2. Refrigerate.

The mixture will retain a spreadable consistency when refrigerated and is a healthier alternative to butter.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have a variation.

4-6 tbsp Smart balance butter (flax oil added)
1 gram of marijuana (can use shakes)

Grind marijuana almost til powder.

Melt the butter on a frying pan

Once butter is melted mix in the marijuana

Heat for 5 minutes

Remove HEat and let it cool til it forms butter again.

There you have it :twisted: :D I tried it before and fried a ham and cheese sandwich in it. It was pretty F'in good. i used the other wise worthless leaves from my plant back in my fantasy world while I was dreaming.

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
I have a variation.

So, are you using Maui Wowwie here or would you recommend something from the windward side of Kona?

Plus, only 1 gram?!! No offense, but for living in the islands you're kinda' a lightweight!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
lol. actually any type will do but i dont really smoke at all anymore. just rare occasions. I felt 1 gram was safe with that amount of butter but i tried that like 5 years ago so i cant remember how much to use. I get some kind of anxiety from weed nowadays and bodybuilding is a high for me anyway.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I have a variation.

4-6 tbsp Smart balance butter (flax oil added)

Grind marijuana almost til powder.

Melt the butter on a frying pan

Once butter is melted mix in the marijuana

Heat for 5 minutes

Remove HEat and let it cool til it forms butter again.

There you have it :twisted: :D I tried it before and fried a ham and cheese sandwich in it. It was pretty F'in good. i used the other wise worthless leaves from my plant back in my fantasy world while I was dreaming.
HAHA!! I did this about 7 years ago (used a stck of butter and a quarter bag o' marijuana) and made a batch of cookies... that was the first, and last time. five friends and I each ate two cookies and we were stoned for like 8 hours and it SUCKED!!!!!!!! and I mean REALLY STONED!!!! havent really touched pot since then LOL

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
HAHA!! I did this about 7 years ago (used a stck of butter and a quarter bag o' marijuana) and made a batch of cookies... that was the first, and last time. five friends and I each ate two cookies and we were stoned for like 8 hours and it SUCKED!!!!!!!! and I mean REALLY STONED!!!! havent really touched pot since then LOL
I think that people should use it more in cooking because that is actually probably its natural use before people discovered smoking it.