- 06-10-2006, 10:17 AM
This is my all time fav,
whole wheat dough
tomato's ( fresh)
some salt/pepper to taste
get a pizza stone, spread the dough out, you can use some cooking spray ( light of course) cut up the mushrooms, chicken, and anything else you wish to add.
Cook on grill for about 1/2 hour, 20 mins depending on how dark you like your pizza.
It is yummy and low in points....RIP Ryan, :(
- 06-10-2006, 10:27 AM
- 06-13-2006, 12:11 AM
no cheese or tomato sauce, does it taste like a cracker?
06-13-2006, 03:53 PM
its yummy, you can add either cheese or sauce, depends on you...Sometimes I just eat it with nothing, other times the fresh tomatos are enough....
RIP Ryan, :(
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 01-20-2006, 09:04 PM
- By Irongame in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2004, 12:54 PM
- By Jcc in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 12-04-2003, 08:35 AM
- By JBlaze in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2003, 04:20 PM
- By Blazer88 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 11-09-2002, 10:52 PM