- 05-11-2006, 07:01 PM
Alright I know the name is gay, but its a great meal.
3 large eggs
1 cup brown rice cooked
1 can tuna
1/2 cup Pasta sauce your choice
1. Mix 3 eggs in bowl
2. Add tuna and brown rice and mix
3. Pre heat pan on medium heat
4. Spray pam and add omelet mix
5. Cook until eggs are done
6. Put on plate and add pasta sauce and parmesan cheese
There it is very simple and very quick, also quite tasty.
- 05-13-2006, 09:10 AM
hmm tuna in an omelet....... This sounds gross but I bet it is OK I'm gonna try this tomorrow morning thanks!
05-15-2006, 09:36 PM
Fish aint too bad with eggs actually, the bad fat might be an issue in three eggs though, Safeways' got a quart of "Best of the egg" that will fix that. try grilled tuna or flaked alder smoked salmon, steelhead or trout. MUCH BETTER, if the canned tuna or pouch salmon taste puts you off.
05-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 42Last Post: 04-09-2012, 05:14 PM
- By mauibuilt in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 35Last Post: 03-11-2003, 10:17 PM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2003, 01:29 AM
- By xXx in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2003, 04:54 PM
- By curt2go in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 12-03-2002, 01:48 PM