I found this elsewhere and gave it a try. Like the title states, it turned out more like fudge, but it's not bad. Would probably be better with Allthewhey pb flavor protein once it's out!

"5 tbsp reduced fat peanutbutter (chunky or smooth)
* 1/2 cup dry oat meal or whole grain hot cereal (uncooked)
* 1/2 cup oat flour (double the dry oats if you do not have oat flour)
* 6 scoops chocolate whey protein (approximately 135 grams worth of low-carb protein powder)
* 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional) did not use
* 2 tablespoons flax seeds (optional) - I used them grounded
* 1 cup non-fat dry milk
* 1/2 cup water (depending on what type of protein you use, you may need to add more)
* Modifications: Use vanilla protein and replace ~1/4 cup of the oatflour with a variety of nuts, seeds, or dried berries.

Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Combine dry ingredients in a medium size bowl and mix well. Add peanut butter and mix - the mixture will be crumbly and dry. Add water & vanilla. Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, everything until a dough forms. The dough will be sticky. Spread dough into pan using a clean wooden spoon or spatula that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Refrigerate a few hours (or freeze for an hour) and cut into 9 squares. Wrap bars individually (use sandwich bags or plastic wrap) or store in covered container between sheets of wax paper. Keep refrigerated

My calculations came out to be about 1950 in cals: 212g protein, 167g carbs, and 51 grams fat. Makes nine pieces at 24/19/6 per piece = 45/31/24...I didn't check this out until after I made it, but what the hell. I was hungry and board!

This did not take long to make (maybe ten minutes) and was very simple at that. I added a 1/4cup of Splenda and found the need to use about 3/4cup of water instead of a 1/2cup.

For those of you that don't have powered milk >>>I would suggest using milk instead of the water, but subract 28g of carbs and 20g of protein from the overall total.

This is definitely better after it's been in the fridge for a while. I'll give it about a seven or so.