Ingredients:
Gallon of cheap Burgundy wine.
Triple Sec
Peach Schnaps
Blackberry Liquor
Orange juice
Seasonal fruit

Instructions:

Divide the wine into two containers, half a gallon in each. Going by counts, add 15 triple sec, 15 peach schnaps, 25 blackberry liquor. Add congac for more alcohol kick if you want it. Cut up the fruit, I prefer apples, oranges, peaches and pineapples, but you can use anything, and throw it in each container. Let it chill and marinate for a while if you want, maybe 30 minutes to an hour at most in the fridge. When serving, fill a good sized glass with ice and drop a dash of orange juice in the glass, then pour the sangria. Drink. Works nice with a pinot noir instead of the burgundy too, gives it a bit of an edge that way. Little more expensive though unless you can find a good cheap gallon of pinot noir. Burgundies are hard to **** up, so it's usually easy to find a good cheap one.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
This recipe sounds really good, but I have a newb question. What is a count?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
This recipe sounds really good, but I have a newb question. What is a count?
Count during a pour. You know the bottles behind the bar with the spouts in them? As you pour from those you get a steady stream. Some people go by shots or ounces, others by counts. So as you're pouring count at steady pace to whatever number is called for in the recipe. Not in seconds either, just in a natural speed progression. so as you're pouring the triple count to 15, same with the peach schnaps, and then 20-25 for the blackberry brandy.

Made this sangria for one of my best frieds the other night and she loved it. I haven't seen her that loaded in a while. Took the other half gallon to my friend's house on Saturday night and we swilled it, got blasted, and then we went to the bar and I cleaned them out of Jaegermeister again. That bartender is starting to hate me.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have one I used to do when I was in college.

Open a gallon jug of vodka. Pour 2 cups into a glass to make some room in the gallon jug. Put a funnel on the gallon jug. Pour in a full container of powdered Country Time Lemonade. There you go Vodka you can drink straight and tastes like lemonade :)

CROWLER

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
we went to the bar and I cleaned them out of Jaegermeister again.
That helps explain many of your posts.

JK :rofl:

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Drink recipes on a bodybuilding forum?!

Tisk !Tisk!

Hey does anyone know where I should post the question on whether on not smoking pot helps or hurts your workouts?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Drink recipes on a bodybuilding forum?!

Tisk !Tisk!

Hey does anyone know where I should post the question on whether on not smoking pot helps or hurts your workouts?
A fruity drink no less, but a few glasses of this will get your girlfriend blasted and ready to go even at these counts. Up 'em a bit and she'll be unconcious, which depending on your taste might be just as good.

Then replace the cheap liquor like Schnaps with fruit flavored vodkas, Grey Goose or Absolute have good selections, or even the fruit flavored rums like Bicardi O, and you're in for a night after one or two small glasses down her hatch.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ohhh so you're a sicko!? Hi I'm Wideguy, nice to meet you :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 9
yeahright Recipes 0