night time craving beater

  1. night time craving beater


    Night time is the worst for me. I eat clean easily from morning until 7pm but then the voices in my stomach starting convincing me its ok.

    Last couple nights I've made this to shut them up:


    1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese
    2 tbl fresh ground flax seeds
    1 tbl peanut butter

    Stir thoroughly and enjoy!

    Calories: 314 33/11/57


  2. looks pretty good Ill have to give it a try. Ive been eating a mix of

    fat free sugar free chocolate pudding
    all natural peanut butter
    chocolate protein powder
    fat free cottage cheese
    sometimes I add coconut oil

    give it a shot if your looking to mix things up

  3. I am good with the cravings, the problem lies in if I know my wife got some form of chocolate , does not matter what it is ..as long as it's chocolate .. I am in trouble..It's like she is testing me and my willpower..
    •   
       


  4. I love my Fig Newtons(aldi brand $1 a package) with a little bit of sliced fruit(apple,orange, pear, banana) and a big glass of ice water I'm happy. Even some tea helps curb my appitite sometimes.

  5. Mine is Fat free low sugar vanilla yogurt with almonds.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by raider1
    I am good with the cravings, the problem lies in if I know my wife got some form of chocolate , does not matter what it is ..as long as it's chocolate .. I am in trouble..It's like she is testing me and my willpower..
    Hey, its all good. I snack on snack-size Kit-Kats by scooping a heaping amount of low-sodium peanut butter with them. Usually I just need one snack-size (2peices) to do the trick. My understanding is that the peanut butter helps slow down the digestion of the chocolate so that everyone wins more or less. Plus, with the Kit-Kats, you get decent chocolate flavor, but its not solid chocolate to begin with.

  7. i cant help but open up a bottle of peanut butter and get the old spoon and start digging for my night cravings.

  8. I eat close to that every night, here is what i use

    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    1 tbs natty P. Butter
    1 scoop whey

    MMMMM good
  9. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by raider1
    I am good with the cravings, the problem lies in if I know my wife got some form of chocolate , does not matter what it is ..as long as it's chocolate .. I am in trouble..It's like she is testing me and my willpower..
    Ice cream, chocolate and peanut butter are my worst. So much damage in so little servings. I asked her to hide the stuff if she must have it in the house.

    I suggested once that she bring naked stripper/porn chicks to the house after I go to bed. Then when I get up at night I could indulge in a vice and feel less ashamed. She did not grasp the analogy or humor as well as I had hoped.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  10. I do a cup of rasin bran, NO MILK.....just dry, it gives me my sweet fix, and the bran is almost salty tasting.....

    Cottage cheese and sugar free apple sauce is another

  11. Quote Originally Posted by massmonster
    Night time is the worst for me. I eat clean easily from morning until 7pm but then the voices in my stomach starting convincing me its ok.

    Last couple nights I've made this to shut them up:


    1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese
    2 tbl fresh ground flax seeds
    1 tbl peanut butter

    Stir thoroughly and enjoy!

    Calories: 314 33/11/57
    when i get night time cravings the best for me is a scoop of whey shake and a myoplex lite

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Cholo13
    when i get night time cravings the best for me is one scoop of whey and a myoplex lite bar

    that works good for me because i work out at night and muscles look for protein when you sleep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NickyNoNames
    i cant help but open up a bottle of peanut butter and get the old spoon and start digging for my night cravings.
    I share your addiction bro. To help with this I'm about to make a purchase of Anabolic Innovations' newest product...U READY FOR THIS?...PEANUT BUTTER WHEY PROTEIN. I can only hope this helps my addiction! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...wder-here.html

  14. vitamin shop has pro pudding 25g casian &whey protien 3g glutamine 0 sugar and only 2 carbs and is kick ass

  15. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    Ice cream, chocolate and peanut butter are my worst. So much damage in so little servings. I asked her to hide the stuff if she must have it in the house. .
    SAME HERE . When I goto the grocery store with my wife I often walk down the ice cream section and pitch a tent when I see the chocolate/peanut butter ice cream. HA HA

  16. Quote Originally Posted by goes4ever
    I eat close to that every night, here is what i use

    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    1 tbs natty P. Butter
    1 scoop whey

    MMMMM good
    exactly what i have almost everynight, in addition try throwing a few cut up strawberries in there....Fantastic!

  17. I like low fat cottage cheese with low sugar Yoplait strawberry yogurt. Yumm!

  18. I just ate a cookie from crowler!!!! Oh good god its just as good as sex, maybe just because its summer and I'm cutting so I have not ate anything like that in quite some time now but DAMMMMMM I want more more more more!!!!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Night TIme Nutrition
    By Big Joe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 11:19 PM
  2. Night time meal??
    By BOHICA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-29-2005, 11:20 PM
  3. Night Time Protein
    By Neuromancer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-01-2004, 02:54 AM
  4. A good night time protein
    By bigjohn58 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 10:02 PM
Log in
Log in