Ingredients: 4 chix breasts,Green onions or scallions(I usually get 3 bundles), garlic clove, ginger root, japanese chille peppers, raw peanuts,rice wine, hoisin sauce, black bean sauce, garlic chilli sauce, brown rice.
The wine and sauces can all be found at the grocery store but for a better bargain go to an asian store.
1. Start the brown rice.
2. Dice up the chicken and fry up in a wok or large pan with a tablespoon of canola oil. (The recipe calls for peanut oil but I just use what I have)
3. Prepare the sauce: Chop up a few cloves of garlic and the ginger root. Mix 1 tablespoon rice wine, 2 tablespoons each black bean sauce and hoisin sauce. 1 tablespoon garlic chilli sauce. Mix together.
4. Chop up green onions in 1" pieces.
5. When chicken is done set aside.
6. Poor another tablespoon of oil in the pan and heat until it's almost smoking. When it's that hot throw in a dozen of the red peppers and blacken.
7. Throw the raw peanuts on, then the chicken, green onions, and sauce. Stir it up and it's ready to serve.
Warning I don't eat the peppers I just set them aside.