Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Ingredients:
4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
1 C. Liquid Margarita Mix
Fresh Ground Black Pepper (to taste)

Preparation:
Pound the fvck out of the chicken with a bottle of some sort, I prefer a bud light bottle just because i get to drink one first. It should look pretty d!cked up afterwards and damn near fall apart when you try to move it.
Pour margarita mix over chicken breast and let marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
When ready to prepare drain and dust with black pepper to taste.
A grill pan works best for this, cuz it's going to fall apart. If you use a real grill, you may lose 50% of your chicken (which according to beezecon101 is bad).

Pico de Gallo
Ingredients:
1/2 C. Diced Onions
1/2 C. Diced Tomatoes
2 Tbsp. Chopped Cilantro (kinda hard to measure this sh1t, just add til you feel like stopping, it won't ruin it)
Diced Jalepeno to taste (I used one, omit the seeds)

Preparation:
Dice both tomatoes and onions. Chop cilanto, and add enough diced jalepeno seeds to suit your desired hotness. Mix together, and serve.

Black beans
2 (15.5 oz.) Cans of Black Beans
1/2 tsp. Sugar
1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder

Preparation:
Place in sauce pan and mix through. Let simmer for about 20 - 25 minutes.

Depending on how strict you're being, grate a little cheese over the chicken. Spread a generous helping pico de gallo over the top of it. Beans on the side.

Voila - good sh!t.

Last edited:
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
oh, it's badass. give it whirl, hardest part is fvcking up the chicken. the bottle is suggested because when you hit the bastard, juice and sh1t go flying everywhere. however, with a bottle, that crap shoots up inside the bottle thereby preventing a potential mess.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Always love wisdom from Beelz, but last thing I want with a chicken recipe is SIDES!

The dessert experiments usually come with lethargy, bloating and acne... ;)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Always love wisdom from Beelz, but last thing I want with a chicken recipe is SIDES!

The dessert experiments usually come with lethargy, bloating and acne... ;)
it's true. margarita chicken does come with vicious sides.

you have been warned.

Spartan117

Awards
Tried the recipe tonite. Not bad. The chili powder almost made the black beans taste like ranch style beans(awesome). I also cooked brown rice to go with this. Thanks for the recipe.

Spartan117

Awards
Oh by the way a 22oz. framing hammer with a serrated head works great on the chicken.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
glad ya liked it. working on a couple new ones but they still need some perfecting. ;)

mab904

mab904

Awards
Gotta try this. Thanks Beelze! May even put my robe and wizard hat on while I cook. ;)

krenalor

Awards
Thanks for the recipe, my chicken recipes were getting thin, oh yea, I have like two, they started thin!

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah this sounds damn good... Another chicken recipe I look forward to trying soon. Gonna have to hit up the grocery store and pick up a few things... I'll let you know how it goes!