Microwavable High protein scramble

adpanther

Awards
It's too easy to be this good. Don't worry I was scared at first too.

add 1/3 cup cottage cheese and two eggs to a microwave safe bowl, or large coffee cup. Microwave at 70% power 1.5 minutes stir microwave at 70% power another 1.5 minutes. Microwave strength can vary a bit so make sure their not runny continue to microwave at 70% power 30 seconds at a time until their done (if their not already). Salt, pepper, swallow.:food:

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bro, do you normally eat cottage cheese in your eggs? I don't and that sounds like a food combo I wouldn't mix. Did you feel this way before you tried it?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
No offense, but that sounds horrible lol

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i bet you 30 bucks that gynecologist wont be able to even look at that stuff.. let alone eat it...

adpanther

Awards
Bro, do you normally eat cottage cheese in your eggs? I don't and that sounds like a food combo I wouldn't mix. Did you feel this way before you tried it?
No I don't that's what I meant by being scared. the curd texture is practically identical to the egg. it adds just a little sharpness kinda like cheddar. It does sound terrible but you can't even see the cheese if you mix it well and the moisture from it just keeps the eggs from drying out. I had to stare at it for a good two minutes to decide if I would actually eat it:sick: but after the second bite I realised it was not only safe but good.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
this tastes pretty good... the only problem is the water that comes with the cottage cheese. My advice is to try to drain the water from the cottage cheese before adding it otherwise your fetal coctail will be runny and oh not so appealing.
cc

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yeah I bet that would actually be good... and simple... and yes I'm scared.

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
sounds good, maybe with some hot sauce too

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Gonna give this a shot in about 30 minutes. Hope I don't die from it :(

Gotta like triple the recipe though lol wish me luck!!!

Last edited: