- 01-27-2006, 08:50 AM
I was stunned today. I was eating a double boca burger, I had about 5-6 pickles on the burger. While eating the burger, I read the label of the pickles.
To my surprise, I saw High Fructose Corn Syrup as one of the ingredients. I couldn't believe it, is there no end in what they will use that crap in?
- 08-27-2007, 08:44 PM
the kosher dill dont have high fructrose corn syrup its usually the bread and butter kind
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mitch5 in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 02-20-2013, 09:25 PM
- By CrazyBassGuy in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2011, 04:45 PM
- By 808Warrior in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-01-2010, 03:16 PM
- By cfiggs in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2010, 04:25 PM
- By Manimalia in forum Weight LossReplies: 32Last Post: 12-14-2008, 09:23 PM