- 01-16-2006, 09:34 AM
12 ozs of packed chicken (oscar meyer, butterball, etc)
1 medium apple chopped, diced
4 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. sugar free apricot preserves
1/8 cup of chopped almonds
Mix ingredients in a large bowl and chill for at least an hour.
Fill whole wheat pita half with chicken salad and serve.
- 01-16-2006, 08:06 PM
Damn, that sounds good
- 01-16-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Beowulf
01-16-2006, 08:09 PM
01-16-2006, 09:49 PM
Does packed chicken mean canned?
01-17-2006, 07:11 AM
No, but I guess you can go that route. If you look in the freezer section of the grocery store you'll find chicken in zip lock bags covered by cardboard (the best way that I can describe it). At Wal-Mart they usually carry Oscar Meyer or Butterball brands.Originally Posted by Beowulf
01-17-2006, 08:24 AM
Yummy, actually anything taste good right now. The other day I got to have a gatorade, tasted so sweet I had to water it down. Only 7 weeks till I can try this!
01-17-2006, 02:01 PM
Good ****. Also try swapping the apples and almonds for red grapes and walnuts.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mightymike in forum RecipesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2009, 03:07 PM
- By Pitbull954 in forum RecipesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2006, 10:27 AM
- By Poetik Proze in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2003, 09:34 AM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2003, 04:35 PM
- By gettin'old in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2002, 10:37 AM