the PUMP restaurant NYC

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
i was visiting my brother this weekend in manhatten and we went to this bodybuilder's restaurant type place. all healthy, high protein, low fat food. here is the menu:

http://www.thepumpenergyfood.com/index02.html

its not really recipes, but just by reading the description you can pretty much figure out how to make them.

i got a turkey burger, stuffed into a whole-wheat pita pocket, with melted non-fat mozzerella and low-sodium tomatoe sauce. (droooooooool)
i can't wait to recreate it at home.

the best part of going there was my brother seeing autographed pictures of victor martinez and dorian yates on the walls and asking me if i thought those guys were juiced? lol.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
the best part of going there was my brother seeing autographed pictures of victor martinez and dorian yates on the walls and asking me if i thought those guys were juiced? lol.
Yeah right, those guys dont do that stuff!! Do they?:blink:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i've been to that place its freaking great! .. victor's in there a lot

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
MmMMMMm i'm gonna check that place out this week!

They do have some good recipe ideas too that I can copy at home.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
how i wish i can get a restaurant like that over here. Sigh... The menu is great.:food:

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
Yeah right, those guys dont do that stuff!! Do they?:blink:
Let me clear up some confusion. What he means by juice is they juice their vegitables in their MR.Juiceman and make a healthy beverage.

Maccabee

Awards
I used to live on 33rd between 1st & 2nd and ordered from the pump at least 4 times a week. Then they opened up one on 21st st right around the corner from my office! Needless to say, I started eating there 8-10 times a week, no joke. The food is awesome for what it is and they give you coupons for free shakes and stuff when you order entres. I highly recomend the Dionysus. I would get it over spinach instead of pasta. I highly recomend the dish and the resteraunt to anybody living in NYC.